Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Female PC: Mega

My mistake sorry for all the links everyone
Thank you for the uploads.
You could make another post with all the links together and then report it to the mods?
That would get the update on the front page and whatnot.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the second 'meal work' addiction can no longer be avoided, huh?
Even if you succeed and choose the bucket, she forces it anyways.
And yet the next conversation is the same as if you chose to drink it all.

Reactions: hamzaS and AtaDev

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Welp, I wasn't expecting you to follow through on what Alek and I asked, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I actually told Alek there was a chance you'd respect such a simple thing as waiting for a bit, so now you don't get any treats.
I'm not raging or anything, just saying I feel dissapointed cause I sticked my head for F95 with Alek.

Have a good day and enjoy the game, don't expect your opinions on the game going anywhere near the future versions of the game, or Alek anymore, though.

Ronto Dragion

Aug 4, 2019
Welp, I wasn't expecting you to follow through on what Alek and I asked, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I actually told Alek there was a chance you'd respect such a simple thing as waiting for a bit, so now you don't get any treats.
I'm not raging or anything, just saying I feel dissapointed cause I sticked my head for F95 with Alek.

Have a good day and enjoy the game, don't expect your opinions on the game going anywhere near the future versions of the game, or Alek anymore, though.
Same. People could not wait a week for the upload.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
What new content i could find was the shrinking content, beside that, is there something new i'm missing ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What new content i could find was the shrinking content, beside that, is there something new i'm missing ?
There's lots of variations of the story during the shrinking scenes based on the choices, but nothing aside from that.

I find it funny that you get a game message that says that Kala will now always use the herb to stop people from becoming addicted, yet you can still get game overs from doing the 'under the apron' cooking event, lol.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
There's lots of variations of the story during the shrinking scenes based on the choices, but nothing aside from that.

I find it funny that you get a game message that says that Kala will now always use the herb to stop people from becoming addicted, yet you can still get game overs from doing the 'under the apron' cooking event, lol.
Alright so i already did everything, thanks.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes