Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Welp, I wasn't expecting you to follow through on what Alek and I asked, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I actually told Alek there was a chance you'd respect such a simple thing as waiting for a bit, so now you don't get any treats.
I'm not raging or anything, just saying I feel dissapointed cause I sticked my head for F95 with Alek.

Have a good day and enjoy the game, don't expect your opinions on the game going anywhere near the future versions of the game, or Alek anymore, though.
We tried, rip the treats we could have had

Reactions: Hermith

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Welp, I wasn't expecting you to follow through on what Alek and I asked, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I actually told Alek there was a chance you'd respect such a simple thing as waiting for a bit, so now you don't get any treats.
I'm not raging or anything, just saying I feel dissapointed cause I sticked my head for F95 with Alek.

Have a good day and enjoy the game, don't expect your opinions on the game going anywhere near the future versions of the game, or Alek anymore, though.
I think some have not seen your message, and the rest do not care. It would be nice if you could pin an important message from above so that everyone can see ...

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh? I haven't played in a few episodes it seems, but is EP.4 still the beginning, or is it a stand alone episode? I'm talking about the download itself.

Last edited:

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Hi i would like to test this game but.... somemeone now wich file i should dl pls?

DOWNLOAD
Futa with female
: - MEGA - -
Futa with male: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

EP1
Win (Futa on male): MEGA - - -
Win (Futa on female): MEGA - - -
Thanks to pindosxxxl for Futa on female demo.

EP2
Win (Futa on male): - - MEGA - -
Win (Futa on female): - - MEGA - -
MAC (Futa on male): - MEGA - -
MAC (Futa on female): - - MEGA - -
Linux (Futa on male): - - MEGA - -
Linux (Futa on female): - - MEGA - -

EP3
Futa with female: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Futa with male: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep. 4.2] [Alek ErectSociety] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Futa with female

Original Win Size: 1.19 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 410 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 393 MB

Futa with male
Original Mac Size: 1.21 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 406 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 389 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Hi i would like to test this game but.... somemeone now wich file i should dl pls?

DOWNLOAD
Futa with female
: - MEGA - -
Futa with male: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
One these two as they're the last updates. You need to choose for yourself if you prefer futa on female or futa on male.

Reactions: msleomac
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes