Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Oh someone shared it , good job guys.

I just love it when ppl say you should follow the rules, do this , do that, and then someone does the opposite and SHITS ON THEM ALL.... and they cant do shit to punish him.... i love it.... LOVE IT.
No one said anything about punishing anyone tho, it was quite the oposite

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
hey guys how to get " game over " scene with Felia ? i mean i can find it in gallery statue but can you obtain it as a scene somehow ?
At night when you go to sleep with Talia and get the option where you suck her dick in your sleep choose the cum inside option and you'll get the scene.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Holly shit i totally missed there was a new update. Damn watchlist you failed me. :LOL:
You need to check the post you're watching every now and then, if you spend a while without entering the post, it'll start giving you notifications...I guess it's so if you're not interested in something anymore you don't have to go and unwatchlist it every time

Reactions: Hermith

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You need to check the post you're watching every now and then, if you spend a while without entering the post, it'll start giving you notifications...I guess it's so if you're not interested in something anymore you don't have to go and unwatchlist it every time
You can enable persistent alerts on your account and you'll get a notification for every post in a thread you're watching. On the default setting it's only supposed to send a notification for a new post since the last time you viewed the thread but I found it kinda stops if you don't check the thread regularly enough so I put the persistent alerts on.

I get way more notifications now but at least I don't miss anything so there's that. :geek:

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
You can enable persistent alerts on your account and you'll get a notification for every post in a thread you're watching. On the default setting it's only supposed to send a notification for a new post since the last time you viewed the thread but I found it kinda stops if you don't check the thread regularly enough so I put the persistent alerts on.

I get way more notifications now but at least I don't miss anything so there's that. :geek:
Oh shit, I didn't know that :eek:

alek91

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone, needless to introduce myself, I think you understand who I am. I'm just here to thank everyone who was planning on respecting the one-week wait.
I really appreciated it.
For others, what can I say, I intended to try to build a bridge between you and my patrons to create a relationship based on mutual respect.
After all, I know about piracy, I've used it too in the past and I can't take away your feel like heroes for posting the sweat of someone who pays taxes.
I only asked you for a single week of waiting but apparently, it was too demanding a request, especially for this historical period of "I want it all and I want it now".
You obviously don't need my blessing to play our game without paying a dollar.
And I don't even want to discuss values and common sense.
We think differently.
I'm only sorry that on my first attempt at the approach I only got kicked in the face.
That's all.
For the rest, I have appreciated every single compliment and criticism I have read so far from you.
Greetings.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone, needless to introduce myself, I think you understand who I am. I'm just here to thank everyone who was planning on respecting the one-week wait.
I really appreciated it.
For others, what can I say, I intended to try to build a bridge between you and my patrons to create a relationship based on mutual respect.
After all, I know about piracy, I've used it too in the past and I can't take away your feel like heroes for posting the sweat of someone who pays taxes.
I only asked you for a single week of waiting but apparently, it was too demanding a request, especially for this historical period of "I want it all and I want it now".
We think differently.
I'm only sorry that on my first attempt at the approach I only got kicked in the face.
That's all.
For the rest, I have appreciated every single compliment and criticism I have read so far from you.
Greetings.
Nothing but mad respect for you my dude, especially with a stance like that. Love the work, I hope this doesn't hit you too hard

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I really appreciated it.
We think differently.
That's all.
Greetings.
You're never going to get compliance with a request like that on a publicly open forum. Even should the majority wish to comply all it takes is one who doesn't and literally anyone can create an account. I don't care one way or the other but you're asking for the impossible.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
though I do feel sorry for you because I can say at least 50% of the people (including myself) would've happily waited a week (considering we waited for much longer anyways), you can't expect everyone to comply to such wishes. I know this didn't pan out in the way you wanted to, but I genuinely hope for the best of you alek.

Veline

Aug 2, 2018
So I don't know I played a new update but I didn't find anything new...:unsure:
to start the new chapter you need hunt the boars, just keep killing them till the game ask you turn them into to kala. She will give you a reward once that is done go back to the boars and there will be a new thing you can shoot hiding behind the bushes. This will start the next chapter.

Reactions: surgicalprecision

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
to start the new chapter you need hunt the boars, just keep killing them till the game ask you turn them into to kala. She will give you a reward once that is done go back to the boars and there will be a new thing you can shoot hiding behind the bushes. This will start the next chapter.
How do you start hunting the boars? I've played through all the content I can find. Everything I click on now just repeats old stuff. I can find the boars in the forest area but I cant click on them or anything.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
How do you start hunting the boars? I've played through all the content I can find. Everything I click on now just repeats old stuff. I can find the boars in the forest area but I cant click on them or anything.
What's the last thing(Or part of the story) you've done?

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes