Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
What's the last thing(Or part of the story) you've done?
Not sure I've done them in order but I've done both work options in the temple, the food place, the armory, and all the exercise/sparring in the training ground. The story has progressed after being accepted into the tribe.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You have to get arrows from the blacksmith shop on the right wall to hunt and after you kill 10 boars in one hunt and bring them to Kala the next time you go back there will a different animal's butt just above the bushes. Shoot that and you'll move on to other things.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Not sure I've done them in order but I've done both work options in the temple, the food place, the armory, and all the exercise/sparring in the training ground. The story has progressed after being accepted into the tribe.
Talk to Kala, the chef. I don't exactly remember but I think it's what you need to do.

xavorc

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any chance to avoid this terrible Realtime Events, 1 second is quite short and 7 or 8 times in a row hitting on the screen = boring. This is such a useless timesink. Maybe a timer option in the menu would be nice

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
If you press page down (atleast at my pc) you return 1 step , so i press page down, hit the button, if i fail i press again and i go back and try again without all the game over and etc etc.... so those scenes where you have to press stuff you can allways go back and press untill you get them all....

Idk if i explaned good, but you dont have to game over all the time, see in options what button to press to go back 1 sec or 1 text, and get it done right..

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Is there any chance to avoid this terrible Realtime Events, 1 second is quite short and 7 or 8 times in a row hitting on the screen = boring. This is such a useless timesink. Maybe a timer option in the menu would be nice
If you have a mouse you can also just scroll back one click with the mouse wheel to restart the previous realtime event. Makes it super simple and if you take a minute or so you can even beat the centaur guard commander lady and get the witch treatment.

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
This is by far one of my favorites love the concept of the game itself I know it’s only been a few days but I can’t wait for the next update

Reactions: MaxBouch

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What is the current end of content, any way to know for sure that I found everything? Also are older eps included in the main download? Or do those have different content all together.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes