Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes
D

Deleted member 3850321

When you sleep at Kala's house and have sex with her, not the drunken Kala that leads to a game over, you can see Mc fingering her front pussy while she is sucking her front dick. In this game the Mc is always on the recieving end so there is not much room to show their vags, like they only need to show their dicks fucking Mc. Even if there is a sub centaur in the future, the Mc will probably ridding the Horse cock.
how do I start her questline exactly?

D

Deleted member 3850321

Help her Cook, survive night with her, take bow, arrows, kill 10 boars, click at big boar,????
And how do I help her cook? the game wont let me enter her place unless i'm making a potion or outside beyond the training area

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
And how do I help her cook? the game wont let me enter her place unless i'm making a potion or outside beyond the training area
First time you visit her, she'll give you food and ask to help her, complete mini-game. Then wait for the next day and visit her again, complete mini game. Repeat until she ask you to come to her at night. Wait till evening, visit her, click the door.

D

Deleted member 3850321

First time you visit her, she'll give you food and ask to help her, complete mini-game. Then wait for the next day and visit her again, complete mini game. Repeat until she ask you to come to her at night. Wait till evening, visit her, click the door.
It will only let me visit her for the nursing questline, and when i visit her for that she doesn't give me any food

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
heyy, dont wanna be rude, but whens the next update?
also, does this game have a discord? and finally, how do u get miniaturised?

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
heyy, dont wanna be rude, but whens the next update?
also, does this game have a discord? and finally, how do u get miniaturised?
Can't answer the update question but last i checked you can get miniaturized after completing the interactions with the centaur cook and obtaining the ability to hunt for boars. I don't remember if you have to hunt for a certain amount or not but at one point or another you should see a furred body in the bushes, click on it to get extra mini me version of you

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
How much content so far? is there a official discord?
If you don't skip and take your time it should be a 2-3 hours(maybe little more) if we count all episodes of one gender(there two version, one for futa on male and second for futa on female). There is but only for patreon members I think.
Content is mostly (horse)dick into your m/a/p-hole type sex with some fetishes like freeuse-ish, cum addiction(one char and possible bad end),big futa mommy centaur, being turned small-like hand sized or less(newest episode is basically all about it, yes there sex when you're small). There few bad ends for every episode.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone stuck in a loop with Kala and the spring? I can't seem to trigger the next event. It just keeps looping back to the Talia diplomacy mini game.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes