Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
What is the current end of content, any way to know for sure that I found everything? Also are older eps included in the main download? Or do those have different content all together.
basically the main download is combination of all the eps and i find the downloading the older eps make it easier make sure get all of the available new content just make sure you pay attention to were your moving your mouse to cause remember clickable areas light up

Reactions: BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
basically the main download is combination of all the eps and i find the downloading the older eps make it easier make sure get all of the available new content just make sure you pay attention to were your moving your mouse to cause remember clickable areas light up
Did the training, cure the girl, did the cooking, cleaned the blacksmiths place fully, been made a member of the community, anything I miss? (Also did and unlocked hunting)

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Did the training, cure the girl, did the cooking, cleaned the blacksmiths place fully, been made a member of the community, anything I miss? (Also did and unlocked hunting)
keep hunting till you get 10 boars, give the 10 boars to Kara, then watch the event after that. Then go to the hunting ground again, aim at the fourth, unusual boar(there were only 3 boars usually). I shall not spoil it any further, this part of the story is very interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo and BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
keep hunting till you get 10 boars, give the 10 boars to Kara, then watch the event after that. Then go to the hunting ground again, aim at the fourth, unusual boar(there were only 3 boars usually). I shall not spoil it any further, this part of the story is very interesting.
Thanks, seems it does in fact tell you when the end of content is as well

Reactions: slavegal

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
and of course it doesn't work on Mac, like all great games on this site
a friend of mine had the same problem so he went to and once installed he was able to play all forms of windows games you may want to give it a try and for all the ones that don't work he just bought asus computer with a window OS.

Reactions: hirooo

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any way to get with Lena (the chief) yet? I'm able to go into her house and click her, but even after I think I finished everything (got accepted into the tribe), there's nothing.

Blyatiful_World

Apr 1, 2019
I'm quite new. Do I have to download the old EP and play them in order or just download the current (4.2) and enjoy the game from start to finish?

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes