Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
so how long till the next update, his patreons tracking list hasnt changed in like weeks now
I'm subbed to his patreon.
The basic gist of why this update is taking so long is this:
He originally estimated the update would be out in 2 months. He made this estimation back in 2021. Then he just kept adding more and more into the update, so he asked his patrons via a poll if he should release parts of the patch over time, or if he should wait and release it all at once once he was done with it all. In usual patron fashion the "take your time" side won by a landslide. So yeah, that's the general reason the updates taking so long.
The reason his tracking list hasn't changed in a while is because he was about to go on a month long vacation, but then got sick with covid. He's now postponed his vacation plans, so the month long vacation will happen later this year instead i'm thinking. He wrote a week ago that he's nearly done with all the animations and such, and he's only missing the "stage of shame" part of the update now. From what i can gather, the stage of shame is a stage in the centaur village where instead of getting publicly executed/whipped/tortured, you just get fucked. It's a place you can work, but also a plasce you can get punished should you do something bad. He's also soon done with a comic he's working on, and will after its completion dedicate more time to the game.

I just wrote this for anyone not subscribed to the patreon wondering what's going on.
Oh, and he's also working on another much smaller centaur village update that expands on the forest area.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I just wrote this for anyone not subscribed to the patreon wondering what's going on.
Oh, and he's also working on another much smaller centaur village update that expands on the forest area.
We appreciate the info.

Joink8888

Jun 2, 2022
I am quite stuck and I don't really have a clue what to do. Can anyone help me. I have already done the satry, shrinking and pepita stuff. That is the furthest I am.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I am quite stuck and I don't really have a clue what to do. Can anyone help me. I have already done the satry, shrinking and pepita stuff. That is the furthest I am.
I'm at the same point, I feel like that's as far as we go right now.

Reactions: Yhrnam

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Ok, he's done with his comic now and is going full blast on the game.
It seems his smaller forest update (seems to "just" be sex scenes, not much in terms of story or such) will be coming out before the major update. He aims for a august 14 release. He also thinks he will be done making animations for the big update in july, and will start coding, adding in sound etc. in august.
So seems like he might release 6.0 in september.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Ok, he's done with his comic now and is going full blast on the game.
It seems his smaller forest update (seems to "just" be sex scenes, not much in terms of story or such) will be coming out before the major update. He aims for a august 14 release. He also thinks he will be done making animations for the big update in july, and will start coding, adding in sound etc. in august.
So seems like he might release 6.0 in september.
comic?

zreek17

Jul 1, 2022
Abominable snow mother. Some person gets frisky with a futa bigfoot. Female and male variant. My patreon tier isn't high enough to get the last pages though, i'll have to wait a bit.
Can you please upload this bigfoot comic?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.5.0] - Compressed

Futa with female
Original PC Size: 1.42GB​
PC Compressed Size: 623MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Original Mac Size: 1.52GB​
Mac Compressed Size: 606MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Futa with male
Original PC Size: 1.44GB​
PC Compressed Size: 614MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Original Mac Size: 1.54GB​
Mac Compressed Size: 597MB - Mega - WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Files no longer available

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes