Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
has the pregnancy mechanicm been relesed?
No, it will come with the next big update. Speaking of which, here was an update on that release a few days ago:
-Info Big_Release-Episode 6:

The last animation is over.

Contents created:

• Characters: 6/6
  • Drawings: 53/53
  • Animations: 17/17
It was a race full of difficulties and satisfactions, but now, before restarting, I need a week of rest.

So starting next week I will begin a thorough review of the content made so far, to prepare for development.

Next steps:

- Content review

(To remove, replace or add designs to ensure consistency.)

- Audio animations

- Accurate writing of events and conversations

- Development of episodes (Clinic, Kiosk, Stage of shame)

-Openworld development (I will add some changes to the game system to make the gameplay more hectic)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panzarus and as231

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
fun, how long do u thing this next step will take?
1-3 months, all depending how broad the scope of the "open world" thing will be.
He's also planning on the next mini release and announced a date for that. 25th of september. He did a poll of who to add, cat girls vs goblins, and the goblins are winning. He clarified that both are getting added eventually, the poll just decides who gets in first.

Reactions: PervyWanderer

Alex_ns

Aug 17, 2022
1-3 months, all depending how broad the scope of the "open world" thing will be.
He's also planning on the next mini release and announced a date for that. 25th of september. He did a poll of who to add, cat girls vs goblins, and the goblins are winning. He clarified that both are getting added eventually, the poll just decides who gets in first.
Sorry this time is there male version?

Alex_ns

Aug 17, 2022
Alek makes a female and male version for every build. The uploader just only gave us the female build. You will have to wait a bit longer for the male build, but don't worry it's coming.
It's true but in his Twitter he post a picture of both female and male version because of that I asked

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes