Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
when is this month mini relese comming?

and has the dav said anything about when or how the pregnancy mechanisms gonna work? like will we simply just get pregnant and pop out kids or will there be a story, and more details about the system.

Shatvitas

Oct 26, 2021
when is this month mini relese comming?

and has the dav said anything about when or how the pregnancy mechanisms gonna work? like will we simply just get pregnant and pop out kids or will there be a story, and more details about the system.
Next relese will be on 27 November. All information on his Twitter, patreon, subcrible and discord.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
go to the forest take the path on the left. click the path next to the boar. dont click the promt when it comes up
I must be doing something wrong because the only thing that can be clicked on there for me is the boars or the exit prompt. Could you be more specific please?

SilverEvo

Oct 1, 2017
I must be doing something wrong because the only thing that can be clicked on there for me is the boars or the exit prompt. Could you be more specific please?
One of the versions uploaded here is missing the minotaur content(I forgot if it was the futa on male or futa on female one). I suggest you download from his post

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
any news on the pregnacny system?
I think it's either "done" for now or he'll get to it later, I checked his Twitter and while he hasn't said it's finished he is working a lot on the game in general and is working on a kiosk for the more in depth trade system. Keep in mind if he stays true this is going to be a massive update so it'll most likely be completed

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
One of the versions uploaded here is missing the minotaur content(I forgot if it was the futa on male or futa on female one). I suggest you download from his post
Shit. Twitter won't let you see without making an account. Thanks for explaining and helping though!

EDIT: Nevermind, the nitter trick solved that issue

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
when getting to the food for the priestis the game gets stuck and you cant leave o.o

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
sooo how do you oelave kara food store with no leave button exactly
Is it when you have to get spices daily for the impotent centaur? You have to click on the spice to leave. It's the red one, i think. But just click on everything until you can leave if i'm wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is it when you have to get spices daily for the impotent centaur? You have to click on the spice to leave. It's the red one, i think. But just click on everything until you can leave if i'm wrong.
oh my god XD XD XD thank you xD
i quit because i thought the game was bugged XD

Reactions: Crusado

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can we go back and talk to the sayter lady yet? or is that going to be added in later ^^

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
can we go back and talk to the sayter lady yet? or is that going to be added in later ^^
My guess is added later or with this next update since Alek seems to be working on all the stuff he wanted to implement since like chapter 3 so it's gonna be awhile but it should a massive update with most of the things ironed out already (this is just a guess since I don't have his patreon I go off of Twitter)

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.5.0] - Compressed

Futa with female
Original PC Size: 1.42GB​
PC Compressed Size: 623MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Original Mac Size: 1.52GB​
Mac Compressed Size: 606MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Futa with male
Original PC Size: 1.44GB​
PC Compressed Size: 614MB - Mega - WorkUpload

Original Mac Size: 1.54GB​
Mac Compressed Size: 597MB - Mega - WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof both links to the male PC version are dead

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes