Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

OdenGrey

Feb 14, 2018
Can anybody help me? unfortunately every time I play it gives this error. I've tried to change the code of "open_world.rpy" but it didn't work.
it's weird because this has never happened before

Screenshot_20220912-010848_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
So... If I understand correctly... After an entire year of "development", he releases a mini-update with 2 scenes, and will continue to release similar mini-updates in an undisclosed amount of time, until he finishes the real update that's supposed to drastically change the game?

Dunno man, kinda gives me the "lowballed releases and soon-to-be abandoned game" kind of ick

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
life is different. I did not support this game, but keeped close look. Something is always better then nothing

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
So... If I understand correctly... After an entire year of "development", he releases a mini-update with 2 scenes, and will continue to release similar mini-updates in an undisclosed amount of time, until he finishes the real update that's supposed to drastically change the game?

Dunno man, kinda gives me the "lowballed releases and soon-to-be abandoned game" kind of ick
Kinda agree many people saying it's better than nothing but with this 2min of updates? I will go for nothing until a average update comes

SaitoOsuke

Sep 8, 2022
does anyone know what to do after the scene with ne water nymph? I tryed doing everything possible but i can't do anything. I don't know where to go now that i finished Kala's second mission.

Reactions: Shatvitas
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes