Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
do you guys remember when this guy had - what was it? like two dozen finished animations ready, (almost?) none of which we have seen yet? probably not. because that was over three years ago before he:
- started planning a different game - a side scroller :O
- started teaching his sister to help him on his very centaur horse cock futa game (I am not making this up)
- started changing the character designs people were paying him for, for no reason (not sure if this really has been successfully stopped by me and others, since I stopped paying this clown ages ago)

Such a waste man, I thought this was phenomenal. I hope this nut proves me wrong some day, but I doubt it.
Wait wait wait... he asked his sister to do what?????

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Wait wait wait... he asked his sister to do what?????
Don't know how true that is...but man they must be pretty tight if he could ask her help for a game like this. I would genuinely neck myself if anyone in my family ever found out I was making a game like this:HideThePain:

june2018

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, it is true, there were a few patreon posts about it when I used to give this guy money a few years ago.
Asked her to do what? i dont see a problem if he is just asking for help with the game as long as it isnt him asking her to model for him or some equally creepy stuff. Sure it seems odd in some respect since sex is considered a taboo subject to many but as long as no lines are crossed than who cares

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes