Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
I don't know what the fuck happened or if is this game fault or not but I was trying to download when suddendly 1600 errors ocurred in the download and ALL OF MY PHONE MEMORY WAS USED like 100%, fuck what the fuck, this never happened in my life, if anyone knows what was that please tell me, deleting the game did not helped.

MaxBouch

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know what the fuck happened or if is this game fault or not but I was trying to download when suddendly 1600 errors ocurred in the download and ALL OF MY PHONE MEMORY WAS USED like 100%, fuck what the fuck, this never happened in my life, if anyone knows what was that please tell me, deleting the game did not helped.
That's because the fcking big dicks in it
And we aaaaall love it

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dersp

HornyBoi02

Jun 12, 2022
Once you unlock boar hunting with arrows, get 10 boars before turning them into Kala. After that, there will be an extra target that gets angry when you shoot it.
How do i get past the part where i talk to the satyr, how do i get her to make me bigger again

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do i get past the part where i talk to the satyr, how do i get her to make me bigger again
It's been a while, so I can't remember the specifics. Just save your game at the conversations and then reload or scroll back if she reacts badly.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I just realized there's a bunch of images in the game's folders referring to scenes which I don't think exist (like one with a siren and another with some elves), does anyone know what that's about?

Jun 7, 2019
Game seems interesting first time I've heard of it, the model for the female looks significantly better than male to the point I'd rather play her just based off that, any differences between the two versions? Not gonna lie when I say its a little confusing to see all the different versions.

*Edit* I think every link for the older versions is down lmao

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes