Unity Completed Sex and the Furry Titty 2: Sins of the City [Love Stories Episodes] [Furlough Games]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I can't figure out how to bring these down. Any help is appreciated.
Get a bomb nearby (5 in T-shaped structure), or hit it with horizontal or vertical lines (4 in a row). You can also merge 2 lines to get a cross, or line and a bomb to get a 3x3 cross (this is most likely what you want here). Yeah, it's the most annoying level in all the game, I guess, because there's just too little space to make those. But after 5-10 replays it's eventually possible (and after that you need to get them all the way down ;)).

Reactions: TrickyL

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Get a bomb nearby (5 in T-shaped structure), or hit it with horizontal or vertical lines (4 in a row). You can also merge 2 lines to get a cross, or line and a bomb to get a 3x3 cross (this is most likely what you want here). Yeah, it's the most annoying level in all the game, I guess, because there's just too little space to make those. But after 5-10 replays it's eventually possible (and after that you need to get them all the way down ;)).
I restarted the level because i got frustrated. By 4 in a row you mean like this ? It didn't work. Imot sure what you mean by the cross, :\ 1663770636739.png

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
So the rules are similar to most match-3 games with small differences (and while they don't seem really fair, they make sense):

1 - if you make a horizontal line of 4 items of the same kind you get a vertical item, if you destroy it as a result of any other operation - it will destroy a hole vertical line on the field. This can get a good hit on the locked element in that level, but it's usually hard to position it.
2 - same for vertical line - it will result in a horizontal item which will destroy a whole horizontal line. It's extremely unlikely this one will help you in that level, as the moment they're made they are usually lower than the locked elements and thus won't hit them.
3 - now a good trick is you can "merge" horizontal/vertical items in any combination - this will result in destroying both vertical and horizontal lines. Note that the items merged may be of different kind, they just need to be nearby. This can work, but it's still hard to aim.
4 - if you make a T-shaped thing out of 5 or more items of the same kind you get a "bomb". Bomb if dropped will destroy a 3x3 area around it.
5 - you get the same bomb if you make a Г-shaped construction of 5 or more items.
6 - (now this is what you aim for) if you merge a bomb with vertical or horizontal item - it will destroy 3 rows and 3 columns around it.
6a - (I've forgotten to draw it) if you merge 2 bombs, you just get a very big explosion (I don't remember the size).
7 - and for the sake of completion, if you merge 5 items of the same kind in a row you get a star. It won't work in this level, but greatly helps with "ice breaking" and "propagation" tasks in other levels. Star can be merged with any other item, destroying each and every item of this kind on the field. It also has some weird effect when merging with other special items (horizontal-vertical-bomb-star) but I didn't find it too useful and don't remember what exactly it does in those situations.
vintage-retro-papier-hintergrund_cc0_by_Andrea_Stockel[c2b261e].jpg
So, what you want in that level, make as many bombs and vertical/horizontal items as you can and hope they'll eventually get together so that you can make a massive 3x3 cross to hopefully hit the locked elements. They also help greatly with clearing up the map if it gets cramped.
Edit: And yes, in that stupid level it's very random, you just need to restart multiple times until you get lucky enough. Do not use any "paid bonuses" until you released both locked elements, it'll just be a waste.

Last edited:

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I love furry but I hate the kind of game.
It all for luck that idiot as fuck.
1hour I'm on one puzzle, I need "clear row" special tile and I just don't have enough spawning that's ridiculous ...

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
I love furry but I hate the kind of game.
It all for luck that idiot as fuck.
1hour I'm on one puzzle, I need "clear row" special tile and I just don't have enough spawning that's ridiculous ...
If it's the one I'm thinking about, save it for the last and do the other stories. Once you completed them you'll have enough money for powerups

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
not working lmao
Dont recal the exact details but I got it working. Maybe try using it on the level select screen within a story, exit back a screen, and go back in. If that fails just play around a bit - you can get it working.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Doesn't seem to want to run for me, and continues to do nothing but Initialize.
i'll take a look at home, i think the game in the thread got updated after i made them
not working lmao
Dont recal the exact details but I got it working. Maybe try using it on the level select screen within a story, exit back a screen, and go back in. If that fails just play around a bit - you can get it working.
IT WORKS YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART YOUR GAME THOUGH - Thanks to White195 who found that out - https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-and-...city-final-furlough-games.129955/post-8945069

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
Reactions: Kestral

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
So I went into AppData, deleted my save file, turned off Cloud Save, uninstalled it, and restarted. Saw that my old save is no longer there, so it's a fresh start. Closed the game, added the file, and reloaded the game and it's still stuck at the load screen. So...
So in response to this. I grabbed the version uploaded here, and the file does work without a problem, but with the steam version, yeah it doesn't wanna load up, so likely that one got patched compared to the one here.

Ziggy_Diggy

Oct 5, 2018

There been an update to the game. They added new voices for the girls.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
If I download it, regardless of the link, Windows says there is a Trojan in the .Rar, Bladabindi. Anyone else get this?

definition

Formerly '=6zzzzz'
Feb 10, 2023
BepInEx is a tool for modding/hacking Unity-based games. I'm not sure how easy-to-use it is though, never tried it myself.
very easy to use, its allowed me to fully unlock some galleries and access developer tools left in the files, also fun to just mess around and see what other things are in the game hidden

Reactions: eugeneloza

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
My christian-ass-shithole of a country declared this game to be a menace to all its citizens' purity of the mind and body and banned it. Now I need a hero who can grab the latest updates. Would that hero appear some day?

Reactions: AnkhaAnkhAnkha

ShaneFG

Jun 8, 2023
Hi there. I'm from the Furlough Games team. We aren't very happy that our games are being pirated, but thanks for all the positive reviews and kind words!

If you want to support us in any way, and you don't have the games available on Steam for your country, search the games on itch or follow our social media. I've asked the admins to add the links to the OP

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes