Unity Completed Sex and the Furry Titty 2: Sins of the City [Love Stories Episodes] [Furlough Games]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
"just some sort of gallery". Its the games x-scenes just prerendered as plain pic or video. Nothing new/special/whatever.

Reactions: Nathous

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah, because it's made for an old version (direct dlls must be done anew for every version. You want s.t. that does not modify original files like BepInEx f.e. or modifies at runtime only like Cheat Engine with aobscans). I've added the dev console to my table.

Nope, just pics. Also the 4k pac just videos of the scenes. Both without text/the story.
Say my mod capabilities are just dropping and overwriting files. How much more complicated is your workaround?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
? The post gives a link to a general video instruction and has a screenshot on how to do it in this game. Its downloading and installing a tool, then a few clicks to load the table, attach the game and activate the script(s). I'd say doing a few clicks following a video/pic should be manageable, but i dunno. If you rly happen to get stuck you can just ask.

yahoman

Nov 8, 2022
you can just use bepinex to enable it in the ui
Can you explain in detail about how can one use it?
I have extracted bepinex in the executable's folder and I'm not sure about what to modify after launching the game once.

[Nevermind]
I just ended up using the cheat table.

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
What do you mean cheat engine is outdated? It works if you follow instructions. The old version mentioned here is an older version of cheat engine that was installed/used from that guy. If you get the one form (or even more recent to patreon or build yourself) it works. Else if you get any error post that resp. a screen.

Last edited:

Alexa-12

Dec 5, 2023
Not sure if its me but when i try load up the game, it gets stuck on initializing after i open it. I waited 20 minutes and nothing changed. Any suggestions?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Not sure if its me but when i try load up the game, it gets stuck on initializing after i open it. I waited 20 minutes and nothing changed. Any suggestions?
Hm, seems a more common problem on unity. According reports setting compatibility mode to vista helped some. Another report said to disable internet access. You could also try renaming UnityCrashHandler64.exe.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
ah ok, on linux it wont work, outdated just doesnt match. I am yet not aware of a debugging tool in Gnu/Linux working with mono features as CE, except CE but its buggy, if you .
I can later add a save file, or if wanted porting it to bepinex.
For Win save is: %localappdata%low\Furlough Games

Last edited:

Alexa-12

Dec 5, 2023
Hm, seems a more common problem on unity. According reports setting compatibility mode to vista helped some. Another report said to disable internet access. You could also try renaming UnityCrashHandler64.exe.
How do I change the compatibility mode? I tried the other two and it didn't work.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017

You may also try updating drivers (esp. GPU). Else may you find additional infos if you search web on "unity game wont start" or something like that. It's not specific to that one game. Its unclear what is causing it as only on some games for some users and different solutions helped. Also you may check any (crash)log if there is one.

btw. if you found a solution pls post to help others (and yourself if it happens again in year on another game/reformat). Maybe its also hw related so posting system could also help.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes