Unity Completed Sex and the Furry Titty 2: Sins of the City [Love Stories Episodes] [Furlough Games]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
Hi there. I'm from the Furlough Games team. We aren't very happy that our games are being pirated, but thanks for all the positive reviews and kind words!

If you want to support us in any way, and you don't have the games available on Steam for your country, search the games on itch or follow our social media. I've asked the admins to add the links to the OP
Purchase Complete. Thank you so much for developing awesome games, and I hope you guys can continue this good work!

Reactions: MRaqtha and ffb223

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created for those who:
  • like to speed things up
  • find its hard to play/want more boosters without the need to buy them
  • v2: want to enable the internal / dev console
  • want to use a version that "may" work forever
  • be able to look into code before executing it
  • want to learn a bit on CE / Unity
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use - scan: . On troubles installing the tool check ). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( - dont use DL there, its old, just for CE instructions). Example screens can be found attached or on other games at f.e. Lilitales or UiTC (else check about).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it's fairly simple to use. On any questions quote or if I miss it pm me.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
! C:\Users\----\Desktop\Sex_and_the_Furry_Titty_2_Sins_of_the_City_-_Love_Stories_Episodes_2023-12-09.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa9572.37652\Sex and the Furry Titty 2 Sins of the City - Love Stories Episodes 2023-12-09\Furry Titty 2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_unitybuiltinshaders_8d4b3e054219bad5a603489ba8b76050.bundle
The system cannot find the path specified.

Getting this error when I try to unzip. Then the game gets stuck at 'Initializing'.

Edit: Both the gofile and pixeldrain downloads do this. So it isn't limited to one.

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
! C:\Users\----\Desktop\Sex_and_the_Furry_Titty_2_Sins_of_the_City_-_Love_Stories_Episodes_2023-12-09.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\----\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa9572.37652\Sex and the Furry Titty 2 Sins of the City - Love Stories Episodes 2023-12-09\Furry Titty 2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\defaultlocalgroup_unitybuiltinshaders_8d4b3e054219bad5a603489ba8b76050.bundle
The system cannot find the path specified.

Getting this error when I try to unzip. Then the game gets stuck at 'Initializing'.

Edit: Both the gofile and pixeldrain downloads do this. So it isn't limited to one.
same issue, any idea?

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I didn't have any issues with either winrar or 7zip. Maybe it is a path length issue? I've got a short username on my computer. Try renaming the zip to a short name and then extract it. Also may be worth checking your antivirus logs to see if they objected to something in the file.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah could be path issue or disk size as i've seen it extracts to Temp folder, which it does when you drag and drop. (Note: if you happen to wait this will never get fixed due to the explorer not ). In any case you should extract directly to the destination folder using the "Extract" option in the tool (or use context menu "Extract here"). If that doesnt help - which tool do you use for extraction? Seems it is packed using 7zip (check links in my post.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexAndTheFurryTitty2SinsOfTheCity-LoveStories
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
So adding the cheat to the game files has me stuck on the initializing screen.
Yeah, because it's made for an old version (direct dlls must be done anew for every version. You want s.t. that does not modify original files like BepInEx f.e. or modifies at runtime only like Cheat Engine with aobscans). I've added the dev console to my table.

What is the art pack for? Is it for insertion into the game?
Nope, just pics. Also the 4k pac just videos of the scenes. Both without text/the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHighlander

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
I can't open the dev menu with the cheat engine. it says that the instruction can't be complied. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
it says that the instruction can't be complied. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Hmm, stange. I did test (even now again) with both version of the game I have.
Note: you do need the "Enable" script to be active first. (because it simply activates mono features that are required to get the address). Else I can only imagine a (very) old version of cheat engine. (if you can activate "Enable" but not the Dev Console script)
In my orig. post I've added and attached here a pic with instructions Does it look like that (except once you "Enable" it changes the view, you may click on "Full View Mode" in top menue)?
Or lets go the basics, can you even "Enable"? Else you might have attached to the wrong process.
If you can't enable but you did attach the game, do you have a "Mono" entry in top menue? Click it and hit "Activate Mono Features". Hit "CTRL+D" and "CTRL+G", enter "GameController:Update" (without ""). Do you see that name in address field and "sub rsp,08" in opcode?

If you even aint got a Mono menue but you are 100% sure you attached to right game (needs to be done anew if game closes/crashes), then its CE. I doubt its the tool but: corrupted download, some AV/Security tool interfering on runtime or even back at installation ..... whatever.
(CE is safe, out there long enough, open source - compile it yourself - its easy, lots of money in , .... or search web on if ce is safe. But be sure to use trusted sources to dl from. I know some scanners do flag it, mostly as "PUP" or "Hacktool" or something which is correct, as it injects code into a target process altering the memory - which in turn could be dangerous because technically one could do anything in a table script - f.e. be aware if you see a line "getInternet()" or s.t.. But of course everyone can look into it what it does - directly before executing it, which is some advantage over dlls. #TL;DR CE is safe, tables - likely but for everything you do in the net use trustfull sources)

EDIT: solved. (it was an old CE version)

Last edited:
Reactions: fasefive
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes