Unity Completed Sex and the Furry Titty 2: Sins of the City [Love Stories Episodes] [Furlough Games]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Cheats for 2022-09-07 release

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Furry Titty 2_Data\Managed"

I don't know if there is already a button somewhere to open the dev console, anyway press D to open it.

View attachment 2033189

OpenAll, doesn't seem to quite work, as you still can't activate it, Win and Win Extre also doesn't seem to work :(-

Edit: actually nevermind, but i did need to restart the game to get the scenes to work.

Reactions: dragpz

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So...who exactly is the main protagonist?

There are like half a dozen different characters in those previews.

CowOverlord2

Jan 10, 2021
Imagine still using Candy Crush as a "Gameplay Element". Immediate disregard for gameplay and installation of cheats.

Lovely_Sight

Sep 7, 2019
Very very cool art and game, but if it wasn't for the mini-games, I'll just start caressing myself and then again these balls and quests. Can I relax please. There are already incredibly few games for girls!

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Very very cool art and game, but if it wasn't for the mini-games, I'll just start caressing myself and then again these balls and quests. Can I relax please. There are already incredibly few games for girls!
You can always finish the stories minigames and then turn Story Mode on when you feel like giving yourself some... "Self care"

Reactions: Lovely_Sight
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes