3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
We go back to the same old thing, cheeks asking for money every month for a game that never ends. The best way is not to support their work until they show that what they charge a month (a lot of money) is reflected in the hours they put into the work.

Reactions: Beanjam

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
It is very unfortunate that Patreon is unwilling to hold creators to even a vague semblance of accountablity despite the fact that they are currently trying to add "value" to their service and are perfectly willing to censor people.

U

User_298516

For all the people ragging on the dev: I understand, I'm still hoping Malise and the Machine with eventually come out. But this is Sabudenego, from , this dude is not a programmer, and puts out extremely detailed art fairly quickly. I understand he's making boatloads on patreon, and I don't know how I feel about that. I do know his standards are crazy high, and he's still putting out what seems like the same amount of art as he was before he started what honestly seems like a hobby or flight of fancy project.

Edit: I wasn't sure how to end this post because it sounds like I'm shilling. I have been a fan of Sabu's art for a long time. When he announced this game, I was like, "This motherfucker has no idea what he's getting into" which he said himself. This is one of those games where in the early stages, you see the art and you say, "Yeah, that's never going to be finished."

Ultimately, I think his standards are too high to progress very far.

Asakoora

Jan 10, 2018
So, there is some new stuff!

At least, it's new from the last time I played. As far as I remember, the only stuff you could do was talk to Matron and...Lily? The shopkeeper. You could work in your booth, buy upgrades for it, and Peej would just tell you to fuck off. Oh, and you could talk to one of the aquisition girls, and get a photo of Lara Croft. That was about it, unless I'm mistaken.

However if you start a new game - assuming I didn't skip a version and this is all old - you can get some new stuff. Old games do not work, from what I can tell. There's a new floor, a Christmas themed event - pic related - and a follow up. There's a few other odds and ends, but those seem to be the 'major' changes, as it were.
Sorry, dude, but this event was in v0.1.7.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Sorry, dude, but this event was in v0.1.7.
Whelp, I was worried about that. Then yeah I can't see a single difference of note. I can't imagine adding the new artwork took that long either, considering he's already got the framework there.

I wouldn't mind so much if he hadn't said he'd focus more on his game. His patreon level would just be a tip jar then, yknow? 'Hey I like your stuff, here's some money', but when he says that since he's getting so much he'll specifically work harder on the game? Then you're create expectations.

Reactions: User_298516

Asakoora

Jan 10, 2018
Whelp, I was worried about that. Then yeah I can't see a single difference of note. I can't imagine adding the new artwork took that long either, considering he's already got the framework there.

I wouldn't mind so much if he hadn't said he'd focus more on his game. His patreon level would just be a tip jar then, yknow? 'Hey I like your stuff, here's some money', but when he says that since he's getting so much he'll specifically work harder on the game? Then you're create expectations.
Heh. Seems like you don't know about Akabur at all XD Anyway, this is not a rare situation. I guess, Patreon needs some new rules, that allows to freeze the payment, if creator did nothing during some period.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Heh. Seems like you don't know about Akabur at all XD Anyway, this is not a rare situation. I guess, Patreon needs some new rules, that allows to freeze the payment, if creator did nothing during some period.
Funny you should mention that...I was actually the person that originally leaked Witch Trainer, back in the day. Signed up to Hentai United, or whatever that site was called, because someone in his discord said it'd been posted there, but there was no release to Patreon till the morning.

As you can imagine, it was not worth the cost it took to get it early, but ah well. It was funny to see everyone on 4chan being able to play it hours before he'd actually sent it to his customers.

Asakoora

Jan 10, 2018
Funny you should mention that...I was actually the person that originally leaked Witch Trainer, back in the day. Signed up to Hentai United, or whatever that site was called, because someone in his discord said it'd been posted there, but there was no release to Patreon till the morning.

As you can imagine, it was not worth the cost it took to get it early, but ah well. It was funny to see everyone on 4chan being able to play it hours before he'd actually sent it to his customers.
Wow! As my gratitude, I'm pressing the Like under your message XD

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
Stuck at a part where the game wants me to go to logistics..I"m guessing this game ends there? Can't see the room.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
As I mentioned before there has been an increase in gameplay, works a little better, etc, as for snow white, etc being in before, if so I never saw it. The reason I was snippy in prior post is because my initial post on game update being better was removed without rhyme nor reason, if you don't like a post whoever it was, I'd appreciate a heads up as to it being removed and why. I have no issue with a fair removal, but I hate it being done without at least some manners being used.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I feel like there was more content on the second or third release than there is now, at least then we had Korra to fuck as well...

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
is anyone else getting stuck on progressing powergirl? I can do everything up to the point where you have to talk to the chic in logistics but she never shows up. can anyone tell me if its not added or if im missing something?

KindDick

Feb 1, 2018
is anyone else getting stuck on progressing powergirl? I can do everything up to the point where you have to talk to the chic in logistics but she never shows up. can anyone tell me if its not added or if im missing something?
Same

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
ok thanks, happy that worked for you, cause when i tried to google it i only got "paint" as a result xD
Ha, yeah that's because it's so cropped from the full artwork. Pretty much never works, and Lord knows I've tried finding full-sized sources on cropped images.

What I did was actually not reverse searching with the image, but searching for the terms "sabudenego" and "spider-gwen". Sometimes you just get irrelevant stuff, but I was lucky and found it in the first row of images.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Unfortunately there is no "Sarah in Logistics" in the game. You've reached the end of the content.
You work the Power Girl booth through her first day, then go to her in her room where she tells you to fuck off. That's the full extent of Power Girl's progression.

If you want a hentai game with actual content as well as proper messages telling you you've reached the end of the current content, I recommend Four Elements Trainer by MITY.

Reactions: L33tmaster
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes