3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
so aisde of power girl booth,the night event and the revenge event, there is nothing else? and this game was from 2017?

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
So we're still looking at heavy vaporware. The towel has never worked I don't think.

The so-called 'animation" is a joke as well. A looping gag sound while a poorly rendered 3d model shoves a dick not even a quarter into her?

and yet, all else aside the only issue that keeps me from enjoying the pathetically incremental changes is I'm too much of a White Knight. Rape is one thing, slavery is fine. What kills me is the justification thrown around. That a decade of enslavement and rape is better then the alternatives. I donno, I guess I just need my sexual morality to be binary- rapists out to rape. Not make me agree that it's somehow good

Reactions: whatever451

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So we're still looking at heavy vaporware. The towel has never worked I don't think.

The so-called 'animation" is a joke as well. A looping gag sound while a poorly rendered 3d model shoves a dick not even a quarter into her?

and yet, all else aside the only issue that keeps me from enjoying the pathetically incremental changes is I'm too much of a White Knight. Rape is one thing, slavery is fine. What kills me is the justification thrown around. That a decade of enslavement and rape is better then the alternatives. I donno, I guess I just need my sexual morality to be binary- rapists out to rape. Not make me agree that it's somehow good
I bet you're fun at parties.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018

is there a log?
i cant see anything new in this build

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Unrelated, what are the changes, more artworks you can hang on your bedrooms wall?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
No new artworks, no new quests, Sarah from Logistics is still MIA.
The only change is that now when you activate the BJ mode, it's actually a mini game now. The scene starts out slow, and there's a heart icon sliding back and forth underneath. If you click it twice when it's in the center, you advance to the next level of the BJ. Then you have to do three clicks, then four clicks, and when you do five clicks on the last level, you cum in her mouth and it blows out of her mouth and nose. It's actually a little fun the first couple of times.
That's all folks!

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
How is this guy have supporter's? these updates are a joke. Look at something unlimited. every new update comes with a bunch of content, last update we got like artemis sex scenes and her sister. with Talia orgy scene. but this new one only gives a shitty minigame and poster's? i mean its not his full art that u can look at at any hentai site... Sabu needs to give us a new booth like korra or someone new. if he started in 2017 on this game then he is scamming all his supporters. 2 years in and only ONE booth.. why add more posters!?!?! work on a new booth! instead of making a dumb bj minigame. he is literally scamming people adding artwork that he done months ago.... as posters. people are dumb if they keep throwing money at sabu...

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
How is this guy have supporter's? these updates are a joke. Look at something unlimited. every new update comes with a bunch of content, last update we got like artemis sex scenes and her sister. with Talia orgy scene. but this new one only gives a shitty minigame and poster's? i mean its not his full art that u can look at at any hentai site... Sabu needs to give us a new booth like korra or someone new. if he started in 2017 on this game then he is scamming all his supporters. 2 years in and only ONE booth.. why add more posters!?!?! work on a new booth! instead of making a dumb bj minigame. he is literally scamming people adding artwork that he done months ago.... as posters. people are dumb if they keep throwing money at sabu...
people like his artwork. that's about it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Acting like SU is a marvel and the updates are amazing doesnt do you any favors on your critique to be honest. Dont get me wrong you are still right.

people like his artwork. that's about it.
He has 2 different patreons and the one for the game nets him 2k+ a month to add stuff the other patreon is paying for.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
No new artworks, no new quests, Sarah from Logistics is still MIA.
The only change is that now when you activate the BJ mode, it's actually a mini game now. The scene starts out slow, and there's a heart icon sliding back and forth underneath. If you click it twice when it's in the center, you advance to the next level of the BJ. Then you have to do three clicks, then four clicks, and when you do five clicks on the last level, you cum in her mouth and it blows out of her mouth and nose. It's actually a little fun the first couple of times.
That's all folks!
I.... but... If I told myself a year and a half ago that the game felt like up to this point that no real progress has been made; I'd of sucker punched myself

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
He has 2 different patreons and the one for the game nets him 2k+ a month to add stuff the other patreon is paying for.[/QUOTE]

That's all fine and dandy, but people still like the game because of the artstyle, not because it has depth.
The rape theme might also factor into it, i suppose.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes