3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm doesnt look that bad however why are some items not staying at there place and someitems doesnt evenwork proper.
where is logistic worker Sarah she is not showing up in the game

Last edited:

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
When
hmm doesnt look that bad however why are some items not staying at there place and someitems doesnt evenwork proper
when you place an item like a ball gag for example, there should be arrows that show up near her and you gotta hit the arrow keys

Kali

Jul 28, 2017
so nothing new.... damn. i really like sab`s art, but it sucks that the game has less content to its release. he should hire some help

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
Iv just played the game firsttime today.
first of all its good made, and i like the Art.

but anyways, im not sure if i missed the posting while going throu, but im kinda stuck at the beginning alredy since i cant remove the stuff that i equipted Power Girl with for her first use. Like client wanted Plug and ballgag, next one wants other stuff, but i kinda cant remove the others.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whans able to keep them on they popped of on there own and i am searching logistic woman Sarah to help me whit PG

Teglami

Jun 20, 2018
Iv just played the game firsttime today.
first of all its good made, and i like the Art.

but anyways, im not sure if i missed the posting while going throu, but im kinda stuck at the beginning alredy since i cant remove the stuff that i equipted Power Girl with for her first use. Like client wanted Plug and ballgag, next one wants other stuff, but i kinda cant remove the others.
you can remove used items with Left-STRG

Reactions: TNTed

YoshuD

Jan 28, 2018
i whans able to keep them on they popped of on there own and i am searching logistic woman Sarah to help me whit PG
Sarah has not yet been added, been that way for a while. The quest for Power Girl is on hold there. As for putting on accessories, you drag them to the girl with the mouse, then use the arrow keys to put them on as prompted. To remove, you use shift + click to send them back to the table.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes