3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i have talked whit the 4member recon and recovery team and i have done the princess pack done

Sep 10, 2018
I'm all for waiting since the quality is so decent but this is getting really fucking ridiculous. Expecting it finished before 2030 is probably overly optimistic.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
how does the game/booth system work items I give the girls disappear after a time.

I may have clicked trough the tutorial.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
how does the game/booth system work items I give the girls disappear after a time.

I may have clicked trough the tutorial.
then dont click through the tutorial, and go through it again, or... read back in the thread where this question has been asked 100 times before.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Since you have to install the game, there is any way to keep the data from previous versions/playthroughs, or you have to play the game from scratch all over again?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
You could think that 0.2 would meant that there would be something to make story go forward, but no...

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
From the creator's Patreon:

Build 0.2.1 - May 2019 additions:
- I implemented the second c*mshot animation on the game, I think the liquids for this one look a bit better than the last one.
- Add the dark skin male, dark and white skin female variants for the client in the BJ mini-game, the clients gender and skin color will now match with the portrait show in the booth.
- Add about 20 new portraits for the regular clients, I will add more later on, but for now the clients will have a more varied appearance.
*** Coming next ***
- Female body for the booth animation. - Cream-pie animation. - More c*mshot animations and splatter. - Finish the Powergirl Quest "New Friends". - Finally re-implement the Korra booth.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
So when theres a female client potrait u still get a dude fucking powergirl? but it changes to a girl with a strap on in bj minigame?.... sabu couldn't change the character fing powergirl into a girl? how is this guy still have patrons? and that bj minigame is just dumb imo i just spam the heart i could careless about -10 points i just wanna see the scenes...

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes