3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
how to BJ
When the heart below pleasure meter (middle thin bar) is full, click the heart.
Then a mini-game starts. trying to press the heart when it is in the middle is .. difficult.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Have reached the stage where I need to find Sarah from logistics - from the comments I'm guessing that I've completed all there is in this game?

Oct 25, 2017
Making a living off a hobby is commendable, not delivering and following through on said expectations is deceptive. Having the exact same "DEMO" for nearly 2-3 years without the slightest, significant, and meaningful updates is intolerable.
If this guys passion really was creating this game then he would have made SOME Progress in the last 2 years. He didn't. He didn't even have the staying power to proceed 1% towards his goal. That's not following a passion and making a living out of your passion. That's being a lazy ass, good for nothing bum and pretending otherwise.
Oh, so the problem isn't really trying to make a living off of his passion. It's just that he's a lazy f*ck. And now I can agree with y'all.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Yeah pretty much. Your free to make your own opinions no pressure. But it really is a shame I really did have high hopes for this one, sadly it never seemed to get off the ground or came to fruition. No if the game itself was a prioity it would have come along much farther if not possibly been complete by now. Way back in the day I remember seeing or at least I recall that there was a screen shot with maybe 25-50 different popular female characters all being part of this Sex Arcade Universe, again beautiful artwork, fun game concept, but the gaming aspect are hollow and empty virtually no content just a shame of what could have been. Fuck it many games come and go as long as you can find those good ones, the hidden gems makes it all worth it in the end.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So is it just me or is there no sound in the actual boot part. From the point of preparing it for a customer or in the actual event even. Idk if that was always the case but i know that now there is no sound. Only on the happy ending mini-game scenes.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
So I decided to ask sabu if he had given up on the game. I wasn't really expecting a response but got one and this is what he said.
just as i was just about to bin it so thanks for that i will keep it in the folder to gather a bit more dust then

Reactions: TNTed

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
It's strange reading comments about whether or not this game is abandoned, when there have been updates each of the last few months. I know that they aren't big updates for sure, but there is work being done. In his defense, he's really just an artist. He decided one day to try his hand at writing a game even though he has no other experience with it. Considering that, and the fact that it's just him, not a team, I think he's done a decent job with it. The next update is supposed to put Korra back into the game, which will be a big improvement. Then if he can work some other characters in there, this could turn out to be one of the better ones.
That may be a bit optimistic, but I'm a dreamer. Please, though, before you start calling a game abandoned, look back a few pages and see if there was an update posted. Say, on page 33.

Zarithor

May 17, 2018
We don't really have any right to complain as we are mostly not backers but If I was one I'd be royally pissed atm

Reactions: Smithe
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes