3.50 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 94436

We don't really have any right to complain as we are mostly not backers but If I was one I'd be royally pissed atm
I think the sad part is that alot of us would actually be backers if the development was on a better track. The art is great, the premise is ok and the characters have a huge amount of nerd appeal. If this project was in any halfway decent developers hands it could easily rival Akabur and the likes on Patreon income. This could be a potential cash cow if just the slightest effort was put into it. Instead we end up with this sorry state of affairs.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Anything new other than pictures?
Korra booth is added back in but it's buggy and half-baked. Reuses resources from Power Girl's booth like the blow job animations, the costumes, and the booth itself is labeled Power Girl.

Sabu puts the least amount of effort in updating this game. I used to subscribe to his patreon for 3 months+ but I'm glad I stopped. And all those goals of him working on this game for a certain amount of weeks per months has amount to literally nothing. He doesn't deserve the money he's getting for this game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Korra booth is added back in but it's buggy and half-baked. Reuses resources from Power Girl's booth like the blow job animations, the costumes, and the booth itself is labeled Power Girl.

Sabu puts the least amount of effort in updating this game. I used to subscribe to his patreon for 3 months+ but I'm glad I stopped. And all those goals of him working on this game for a certain amount of weeks per months has amount to literally nothing. He doesn't deserve the money he's getting for this game.
Alright thanks!

Deleting without even playing then.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
This new update is so bad.. The new booth (korra) is super lazy imo i mean when u put korra's orginal costume on and u have clients have a go at her her costume rips and when it rip's korra's skin turns white in some area like power girl's skin just pops up. Plus korra's second costume is power girl's second costume but turns korra bald. Sabu uses the same power girl bj scene for korra. How is people subscribed to this person's patreon?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Alright, does anyone know exactly what this "Happy Ending" ability is- using the first person, Power Girl as an example, what exactly happens visually when you succeed. What indicator on screen should I be looking for to see if this ability has occurred.

Apparently you're supposed to max out the heart meter thing, then wait for the client's climax meter to reach yellow, then you click on the heart? Is that correct?

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Alright, does anyone know exactly what this "Happy Ending" ability is- using the first person, Power Girl as an example, what exactly happens visually when you succeed. What indicator on screen should I be looking for to see if this ability has occurred.

Apparently you're supposed to max out the heart meter thing, then wait for the client's climax meter to reach yellow, then you click on the heart? Is that correct?
pretty much it, yeah. just gets you a blowjob animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Swallows999

KarArl

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone help me pls?
I am stuck at the "New Friends" mission because i cannot find "Sarah from Logistics"!
Im really lost!

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Can someone help me pls?
I am stuck at the "New Friends" mission because i cannot find "Sarah from Logistics"!
Im really lost!
That's the end of the content. It's been like this for at least a year now, there is no Sarah from Logistics because Sabu hasn't really added real content to the game.

KarArl

Jan 2, 2018
That's the end of the content. It's been like this for at least a year now, there is no Sarah from Logistics because Sabu hasn't really added real content to the game.
And how do I get other booths if i cannot proceed in the story? Or are the other girls just planned for future versions?
Thanks tho ; *

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone help me pls?
Im really lost!
Because she is not in the game. Once an update of this sack of shit comes out, check if there is anything new in the comments/changelog, the updates are usually just new pictures for the walls.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes