3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
New build has Korra fixed, with all items and three costumes. Her blowjob is even her now. Female customers now correctly look like females with strap-ons.
The only bugs I found were that Power Girl now shows Korra during blowjobs, and when customers ask for a costume to be put on Korra, their request icon shows a Power Girl costume. The correct one shows up on Korra when you put it on her, but it's confusing to know which one to pick.

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Do I need to delete my previous save ? and what about the quests, is there any way to know what's in the game so far ? (I'm currently stuck at the "new friends" quest in the previous version)

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do I need to delete my previous save ? and what about the quests, is there any way to know what's in the game so far ? (I'm currently stuck at the "new friends" quest in the previous version)
Start new game!

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Start new game!
Yeah I did, I figured it'd be safer. Also, there does not seem to be any other way to get Korra than cheating (press 'U' as indicated on the screen). I mean, no story bit once you totally upgraded PowerGirl. Also, unlocking Korra's booth did reset all the PG upgrades so I'd say unlock Korra before buying anything.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
There are 3 completeable quests, found by clicking on the icons in the various locations. New Friends is not able to be completed. You do need to delete save and start over to get Korra. I assume there will be a quest put in later to unlock Korra, for now there's just a cheat in game for it. Dev said he is working on quests next update. Unlocking Korra does reset Power Girl room, but whatever. Use money cheat and buy it all again.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How many girls are expected in the game?
I've played previous version, and I'm kinda disappointed to find only one girl after 2 years of development.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
It's pathetic, game would be ready in 2050 or wouldn't be completed at all. Shame on such 'developers'

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone got an art rip? I've no idea how many things like the princess pack there are and i can't be arsed to keep grinding for random vips.

Reactions: Brololol

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
To my understanding this particular dev is actually a long term artist giving his first game a try so I wouldn't be too harsh.
I got mixed feelings since he has two seperate patreons. I mean sure, pay the guy for his art - if you like it.

I am just really confused how is game is funded so well. I know of so many games that are full fledged who are only pulling half that amount. Its peoples money I guess but.. it just feels like there are so many better places to put it.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes