3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

spotts22

Mar 15, 2019
I can not figure out how to clear PG of any toys/costumes I used after she finished a session. I remember it telling me to reset a character but I don't remember/can't figure out how. Any help?

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
I can not figure out how to clear PG of any toys/costumes I used after she finished a session. I remember it telling me to reset a character but I don't remember/can't figure out how. Any help?
Hold Ctrl and then click on the outline of whatever accessory you wish to get rid of.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I mean what is there to update in the changelog?
1.9 - No new content
2.1 - Version number change
2.3 - Reintroduced earlier demo content
even if it's "Literally nothing new except they added a 'B' in the title"
that needs to be written in the changelog.
it allows for users to better understand how this game is progressing and if they should download it or not.
It also avoids "WHATS NEW" spam in the comments.
rules are there for a reason.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
even if it's "Literally nothing new except they added a 'B' in the title"
that needs to be written in the changelog.
it allows for users to better understand how this game is progressing and if they should download it or not.
It also avoids "WHATS NEW" spam in the comments.
rules are there for a reason.
It's only possible to do that if you know what is new. Do you know what the changelog is?

Last edited:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
whoever has the download must know since they would've had to get it from the patreon.
Yes, but the person who posts the download doesn't post the changelog along with it. Cirelc, who is the OP, doesn't get the download from Patreon. Look through the thread, and you'd see that 9/10, it's a random user who just happens to dump the update. They don't post the changelog.

So again, the people in charge can't update the changelog if they don't know what is new.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Build 0.2.3 - July 2019 additions:
Implement Korra's costumes
- I implemented Korra's 2 extra costumes ( , , ), as well as add the "ripped" version of all 3 costumes.
- Add the dark skin male, dark and white skin female variants for the client in the BJ mini-game, the clients gender and skin color will now match with the portrait show in the booth.
- I implemented Korra on the BJ mini-game (still missing a few animations for her hair that will be done later on).

*** Coming next ***
- Continuing with Powergirl's Quest "New Friends".
- Add new encounter, starting with a side-quest involving 2B (Nier).

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes