3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I played 0.20 and just jumped back in, how the hell are you supposed to do anything, im stuck on day 9 morning and have no idea how to move time forward.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
I played 0.20 and just jumped back in, how the hell are you supposed to do anything, im stuck on day 9 morning and have no idea how to move time forward.
it has been like this for ages .time for it to hit the trash can and start to look for something that is at least updated from time to time

trkyrk

Dec 14, 2018
Its simple question and simple answer,its about yes or no.Look what site youre in right now and think about the why you visiting here.Whats the purpose to be posting here.Just think about it.

• Angry
Reactions: JackHammer

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I come here for discussion about games, what features they have, walkthroughs, tips, etc.
Just because you come here strictly to beg for free stuff, that doesn't mean everyone does. Look at the two posts right above yours. They both were asking for the new version. You didn't need to ask a third time, you just did because that's what guys like you do. You don't even bother to read. You just beg.

So you want a simple answer? No.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes