3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

the orakel

Mar 17, 2019
soooooo when i use any toys, they auto go back to the right after a few seconds. wtf am I doing wrong?

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
soooooo when i use any toys, they auto go back to the right after a few seconds. wtf am I doing wrong?
if you mean the whip and the vibrator, they go back because you are done with them at that point, usage is very short.
if you mean the blindfold and other accesoires, you need to use the prompted arrow keys to "place" them on power girl, if you dont they accesoires go back to the table.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
No new artworks, no new quests, Sarah from Logistics is still MIA.
The only change is that now when you activate the BJ mode, it's actually a mini game now. The scene starts out slow, and there's a heart icon sliding back and forth underneath. If you click it twice when it's in the center, you advance to the next level of the BJ. Then you have to do three clicks, then four clicks, and when you do five clicks on the last level, you cum in her mouth and it blows out of her mouth and nose. It's actually a little fun the first couple of times.
That's all folks!
how do you activate BJ mode

TaigaAisaka

Dec 23, 2018
figured it out. When she reaches orgasm and cutomer is about to cum, click on hearth icon near her orgasm bar. It will trigger BJ scene and bonus money for BJ
Ah you meant the event, I read somewhere in the 2.0 patch notes that all the changes for that update would be related to the blowjob scenes.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Or second booth or much else for that matter. All that was added was another little side quest involving the Disney Princesses. Oh and the bedroom wallpapers are now locked behind a placeholder system that is not active or working yet (VIP Clients). One step forward, two steps back with this game.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I just gave it a run, and from what I saw it's just deepthroat scene changes. Click when the heart passes over the other and I guess something's supposed to happen

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
great art but sucks that there is no updates to this game ... it says the game has been updated but there hardly been anything it had more content when it first released compared to now.... i mean it had korra which was taken out

Reactions: Brololol and Daboos
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes