Gagarisimus

Oct 27, 2019
Is there like a faster way to unlock the gallery? it was interesting the first hour, but it got kinda repetitive after a while. it's probably cause I die a lot or something.. I was never good with tower defence games. I do love sprite art, though.

muhlap

May 6, 2018
Is there like a faster way to unlock the gallery? it was interesting the first hour, but it got kinda repetitive after a while. it's probably cause I die a lot or something.. I was never good with tower defence games. I do love sprite art, though.
it takes extremly long to unlock everything, game is slow as heck. i'm rushing through the game with cheats and i just leave it autoplaying on the background while it unlocks stuff

Reactions: KaDathen

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Why can't these games have sex be more than something that's a punishment. Like, the heroine can drain the life force of a monster she's defeated by having sex with them. It's not a matter of *if* they'll have sex but who is in control of the sex, and whoever won the battle gets to take the dominant role.

NTend

Jul 13, 2018
It works, you should unzip then run the file in your Analitics folder.
Posted pic here
Mmh no. You can run the file from everywhere you want, it doesn't matter. It just add the required keys to your registry and then you can dump it if you want.

Reactions: ItssAO

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Not a bad game. Though the text shift from jap to Eng was not instant so knowing what is weak to what became trial and error. After a while though I beat the game and was very enjoyable. Hope to find more games like these

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes