Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What could possibly go wrong? :unsure:
I dunno. Proud elf girl in traditional costume in dungeon full of sex hungry monsters. Everything seems fine, but I have some itching about this whole situation.

dixshi

May 10, 2020
If the game is at superspeed for anybody (like insanely fast, and the animations end way before the sound ends), just lower your monitor refresh rate to 60Hz. If your monitor is at 144Hz, in a lot of these japanese games it is tied to game speed (happened to me at first in Juuyoku no Jousai, a Fullfrap game)

Last edited:

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
You also need to delete file name tennensozai under
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\tennensozai" but it will reset the game
I am computer illiterate. What does this even mean? I opened windows explorer and couldnt find a folder called computer. Please explain this as if I am a blonde.

PJ597

Apr 24, 2019
I am computer illiterate. What does this even mean? I opened windows explorer and couldnt find a folder called computer. Please explain this as if I am a blonde.
at your pc start menu, search regedit and search for the file i wrote before in the regedit
P.S Sorry bad at explaining

Reactions: Trigard and Hotlisa
Nov 3, 2019
If the game is at superspeed for anybody (like insanely fast, and the animations end way before the sound ends), just lower your monitor refresh rate to 60Hz. If your monitor is at 144Hz, in a lot of these japanese games it is tied to game speed (happened to me at first in Juuyoku no Jousai, a Fullfrap game)
i did that but i can turn the 60Hz down to 50Hz but its no difference

Nov 3, 2019
sry for the spamming but i solved it. my graphic card is to overpowered. i needed to lower a few settings and it worked normally

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes