negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've always wondered what it would feel like to fuck a vampire and i've come to a conclusion that it'd be like fucking a cold and dry clam, dunno about male vampires but i'd imagine it'd be quite boring because they wouldn't have blood circulation, causing certain "problems" with the act.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Guessing this is another "Solve minigame, get 1-2 second video loop" steam assembly line game. Maybe some imitation of RPG put in this time.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Tastycakes19

Jan 22, 2019
Would it be possible if the game could get a android port ? Do I need to put in some kind of ticket for it ? I'm not the smartest, so I really don't know.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Wow this is actual trash. 0 effort writing and the sex scenes are just a couple single animations with no dialogue or development of the situation just shoved in randomly or after fights. If I had to describe this in 1 word it'd be lazy, there's infinite better stuff out there for free if your standards are so low.

bloowhale

Nov 21, 2020
Wow this is actual trash. 0 effort writing and the sex scenes are just a couple single animations with no dialogue or development of the situation just shoved in randomly or after fights. If I had to describe this in 1 word it'd be lazy, there's infinite better stuff out there for free if your standards are so low.
seems like a typical case for this dev.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I really wish games would stop using those annoying QTEs, they are so fucking obnoxious.

Also while the art is nice, the lack of climaxes really makes it feel like the game itself is trying to blue-ball you :')

Last edited:

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
turned based combat is already annoying and dumb but you chose to make it even more tedious by making it so there's dice like you're playing D&D and made it where attacks can just get canceled from a bad roll. Then when you get to the sex animations, they don't even cum. Such a waste of a download. Can't even use cheat engine to increase your stats to get to the point of the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes