thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
quick question, is this a western new typical all consensual sex kinda stuff? no rape/defeat scenes?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
quick question, is this a western new typical all consensual sex kinda stuff? no rape/defeat scenes?
no need to respond, its the new wave kinda stuff. just poor writing, nice animation as everyone said but yea, no finishing, no creampies, just looped animation thats high quality. feels incomplete and makes no sense. not sure why theres even rougelite if you lose, its just same scenes. sad but hey, nice animation at least.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Vampire: The Masturbation - Cumline
Edit:
Scratch that there's no cumlines. This is your typical visual novel stuff. You just click along your choices don't matter and fights are ridiculously easy the writing suck (hehe but no, seriously).
There's also rougouge-like mode unlocked afterwards it does nothing. The MC is a shemale not a futa btw. There's a gallery mode after you beat the game.

Last edited:

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
Realy cool animations but sadly very short and no cum. Maybe someone can recommend the same 3D game with more hot animations?

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
SO you can finnish this game without win a single fight just by pressing end turn, it dont matter if you "win or loose" fights it just take longer time to loose all fights as the enemy dont do any worthing damage

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quite Frankly

MheaScD

Oct 17, 2017
i guess the gameplay wasn't horrible, and it looks nice, but there are no "endings" for the scenes and the actual ending of the game was a bummer

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
SO you can finnish this game without win a single fight just by pressing end turn, it dont matter if you "win or loose" fights it just take longer time to loose all fights as the enemy dont do any worthing damage

i was wondering this because i'm not very good at battling the ladies that big floppy futa dick gets in the way, so thank you for sharing.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Do you guys know how to cheat/edit values on those types of games?
I know it's useless for this game, I know I can also get a full save etc, but since the game itself is such a copy-pasted waste of time I hope to at least learn something :LOL:
I'd appreciate some tips ;)

Last edited:

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
anyone knows how to use those skill points? I can hover over those "LVL" things and see the pink arrow on the right to raise it, but can't click on it
Edit: found it... when I set resolution to my screen the pink arrows are clickabe

goytoy333

Aug 21, 2022
I was able to beat the last battle on the final boss.
To beat it: Use macro keyboard to rapid spam the mouse left click button on the counter-attack quick time event. You can get insane damage after doing this.

You get the same ending whether you win or lose though. Kind of dumb.

Reactions: ayylmaothrowaway123
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes