Others Completed Sex Dating Trip [Final] [CritoGames]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
You want to have sex with every woman you meet?
That doesn't have to be a dream!

In this game you go on an erotic sex dating trip!
In the beginning you meet your new girlfriend for a casual date, but soon it turns into a hot sex date.
After that, when you've really got a taste for it, you can find another girlfriend to sex date right away!
You can also seduce three other women for sex.
In the city there are numerous opportunities to spend the money you have earned during the game.
For example, you can spend it on your favourite prostitute or on extras for dating.
You also have the full-fledged mini-game "ZombieKiller". With it you can not only get trophies,
but also earn money that you can use in the main game.
Go from sex noob to sex god! You can only do that in this game!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-24
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: CritoGames
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1643005030027.png 1643005054461.png 1643005107327.png 1643005144323.png 1643005160770.png 1643005178303.png 1643005197629.png 1643005221380.png 1643005233339.png 1643005326006.png 1643005341631.png 1643005362950.png

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
TL: DR - by definition this game contains some simple 'animations', but save yourself the time and trouble and don't bother.

This is clearly just as asset flip game that has had zero effort put into it, and along with this game it appears there are around 9 other games using the same models, etc that are linked on Steam from this game's main menu.

For the long version:

This game has some animations (for example a player standing and breathing whilst speaking), but goddamn it is an unplayable mess.

Jesus fuckin' christ, someone has spent their time making this absolute pile of trash and yet...

This reminds me of one time I went to the store and bought a pre-owned copy of "Vampire Rain" that was on sale for $5. The guy lining up behind me at the registers makes a point of tapping me on the shoulder and telling me it is an absolute steaming pile of shit and not to even spend the $5 on it.

I was of the opinion that it was worth $5 dollars and whilst I appreciated the advice, I bought the game anyway.

I later found, when playing that absolute abortion of a game for roughly 10 minutes before switching off the Xbox in disgust, that I would have been better off throwing my $5 dollars onto the street and punching myself in the testicles repeatedly until they were a bloody pulp.

This game is much like that experience, in that I downloaded the game and thought I should just give it a shot.

I mean, other people asked about if there were animations in the game... so why not check it out to see if there were any there, at least in the long run I could let them know as a nice little thing to do and then get along with my pathetic little life.

But I was wrong.

Now I'm here wondering where it all went wrong. Why are there 5 different attributes that are at the top of the screen that have absolutely no explanation. Why is there a man standing in the middle of the screen that I only then realised a few minutes after starting was the main character? Why does the main character appear and disappear from the screen, but also somehow appear in multiple places at once?

Is the error in this game, or in my very mind? Is this game somehow remotely twisting my cognitive function and fooling my senses? Can I ever really truly experience anything again without being crushed under the shuddering doubt that this incomprehensible mish-mash of DAZ 3D assets casts a mighty and impenetrable veil over??

I weep. I weep for all that come and download this game and unleash it's filth upon their very souls.

May god have mercy on all of you.

mrcave81

Dec 10, 2017
TL: DR - by definition this game contains some simple 'animations', but save yourself the time and trouble and don't bother.

This is clearly just as asset flip game that has had zero effort put into it, and along with this game it appears there are around 9 other games using the same models, etc that are linked on Steam from this game's main menu.

For the long version:

This game has some animations (for example a player standing and breathing whilst speaking), but goddamn it is an unplayable mess.

Jesus fuckin' christ, someone has spent their time making this absolute pile of trash and yet...

This reminds me of one time I went to the store and bought a pre-owned copy of "Vampire Rain" that was on sale for $5. The guy lining up behind me at the registers makes a point of tapping me on the shoulder and telling me it is an absolute steaming pile of shit and not to even spend the $5 on it.

I was of the opinion that it was worth $5 dollars and whilst I appreciated the advice, I bought the game anyway.

I later found, when playing that absolute abortion of a game for roughly 10 minutes before switching off the Xbox in disgust, that I would have been better off throwing my $5 dollars onto the street and punching myself in the testicles repeatedly until they were a bloody pulp.

This game is much like that experience, in that I downloaded the game and thought I should just give it a shot.

I mean, other people asked about if there were animations in the game... so why not check it out to see if there were any there, at least in the long run I could let them know as a nice little thing to do and then get along with my pathetic little life.

But I was wrong.

Now I'm here wondering where it all went wrong. Why are there 5 different attributes that are at the top of the screen that have absolutely no explanation. Why is there a man standing in the middle of the screen that I only then realised a few minutes after starting was the main character? Why does the main character appear and disappear from the screen, but also somehow appear in multiple places at once?

Is the error in this game, or in my very mind? Is this game somehow remotely twisting my cognitive function and fooling my senses? Can I ever really truly experience anything again without being crushed under the shuddering doubt that this incomprehensible mish-mash of DAZ 3D assets casts a mighty and impenetrable veil over??

I weep. I weep for all that come and download this game and unleash it's filth upon their very souls.

Thank you for the most comprehensive and entertaining review :D

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Cant get the supermarket girl past the 1st date. I have 100 on the things it says but it wont let me progress. Is this a bug or am I not doing something?

aochung

May 4, 2017

For the long version:

But I was wrong.

this exactly what i was looking for...you sacrifice was not in vain ;)

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Is this another one of those crappy games by the dudes who made that Bitcher parody? It looks like one of those games. Haven't seen one in a while.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017

For the long version:

But I was wrong.

Can I put this in reviews?)

Reactions: J_P
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes