Unity Completed Sex & Drift [Final] [Octo Games]

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm a bit confused, I race on the drift track. I never see a car pass me, and yet I get 5th...why???

The controls are crazy slippery, it reminds me of rad racer on the NES with how it handles turns. Initially I thought a button on my keyboard was gitching and causing drift. If I do this, it's going to be a stuggle to unlock any of these scenes.

Waggie321

Sep 14, 2017
I'm a bit confused, I race on the drift track. I never see a car pass me, and yet I get 5th...why???

The controls are crazy slippery, it reminds me of rad racer on the NES with how it handles turns. Initially I thought a button on my keyboard was gitching and causing drift. If I do this, it's going to be a stuggle to unlock any of these scenes.
You have to drift on that track to win. Do small drifts and don't hit the walls and you will win the drift race. This race isn't about who crosses the finish line first, but who has the most drift points.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This is a developer who's known for milking people by making boring games with little to no updates.
Additionally, look up where he's from. Money for Pres. P.
But this game is listed as "completed". Nothing to milk unless there is planned DLC, and if his rep is to milk and his controls are like this. Who in there right mind would stick around to see?

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
There was a great long dead pg-13 mobile game called Drift Girls that I played years ago, and I've been failing to find anything to scratch that itch ever since.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
any cheat? gallery?
I'm guessing there isn't a cheat. I'm prob gonna look into the coding of the game and change the money amount you start off with, but right now Ima test out the cheatengine and see if that would work. unless someone decided to post it before I do

GutZ1983

Jan 23, 2018
Yo, I just used notepad++ to edit the save boss files to change progress to 100 instead of 0 and got everything unlocked. Ain't no way that grind is worth it.

Runik

Sep 2, 2017
I somehow doubt I can get as much entertainment out of the game, as I have gotten from the first page of this thread. Good shitposting guys :LOL:

SXFAKER

Apr 27, 2017
its easy to unlock gallery by editing save . go to AppData\LocalLow\FurryStudio\Sex And Drift\Saves\Bosses

open Boss_1.gsave file with notepad change "Progress":100 and save

do this to other bosses file & full gallery unlocked :cool:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You can change the value "Money_h210021813" in the reggister. In "HKEY_USERS" try finding "FurryStudios" or "Sex And Drift", you will find the variable in "Sex And Drift".
Thanks lol I was only able to make it where the AI/cpu don't drive at all which makes make an ez win and make the upgrades free.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes