Unity Completed Sex & Drift [Final] [Octo Games]

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
The handling feels wack

and Funnily enough the car physics is so fucking odd. Like what the fuck man, it doesn't even downshift and I mean it RARELY downshifts during deceleration. And during acceleration it suddenly upshifts to the max gear.

No manual transmission to remedy this problem either, like what in the name of fucking hell man. Honestly though it's just boring, AI are also wack and just odd.

Even Juiced 2's automatic transmission which I think was odd turns out to be better than this game because the car downshifts itself when exiting a corner

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ivo12345

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SEXAndDRIFT-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asdasd96

Apr 27, 2020
This game is a good "IDEA". But the game itself is shit and boring. No logic behind how you do races cause everything is just a repetition of the last.

The scenes don't prompt at all you just need to go afterwards to the gallery to look at what you have unlocked.

The Driver AI is just dumb and does not give any challenge what so ever.

1/10

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
ah missed opportunity of fuck and furious...
seeing the first gif... is there any racing gameplay like moero downhill?

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Fun game on the surface level, but the "racing" tracks felt more like I was sitting on a road trip just waiting for it to end; the AI shows basically zero skill level and the handling of the cars is 2005-tier garbage. You're better off playing need for speed underground with rule 34 open in the background.

It's just not fun. Also for some reason the dev put in a grinding mechanic where you have to do shitty easy-to-finish races over and over and over to farm money to upgrade your car to beat the "boss race" (a car that goes stupid fast).

Ple Bo

Jun 3, 2020
This game is actually dogshit, would steer far away from this creation. I'd say drift but the level design is incredibly dogshit.

im convinced there's only 3 maps and refuse to play more to find out otherwise
maps
1: an actual drift map which is entertaining to play on the first time then repetitive
2: wide open highway driving map (no drifting)
3: wide open city driving map (no drifting)
each map also has day and night modes

handling of vehicles is terrible

AI is terrible at the beginning of every race they'll drive into each other and when you reach the second lap they just become moving obstacles you have to avoid.

Gameplay is terrible. You have to endure playing the same 3 maps over and over in order to buy the best vehicles and upgrade them which cost 80K all upgrades 18K what you get per mind boggling race is around 5-6K and you're forced to grind this game because when you reach the boss levels their vehicles are substantially better than yours and will dust you soon as the race starts.

have fun playing the same 3 maps doing the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over to unlock everything for 5 characters. Each character has 9 unlocks (have to complete a mission under them 9 times) playing this game 45 times to get everything would make me want to commit suicide especially if the reward is only some of them being the GIFs represented in the files. (yeah the first few gallery unlocks of the race completions is just pngs of the girls.

This game is so dogshit it gave me the drive to actually write a fucking review so -1 for that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tureitor
Feb 28, 2021
This game is actually dogshit, would steer far away from this creation. I'd say drift but the level design is incredibly dogshit.

im convinced there's only 3 maps and refuse to play more to find out otherwise
maps
1: an actual drift map which is entertaining to play on the first time then repetitive
2: wide open highway driving map (no drifting)
3: wide open city driving map (no drifting)
each map also has day and night modes

handling of vehicles is terrible

AI is terrible at the beginning of every race they'll drive into each other and when you reach the second lap they just become moving obstacles you have to avoid.

Gameplay is terrible. You have to endure playing the same 3 maps over and over in order to buy the best vehicles and upgrade them which cost 80K all upgrades 18K what you get per mind boggling race is around 5-6K and you're forced to grind this game because when you reach the boss levels their vehicles are substantially better than yours and will dust you soon as the race starts.

have fun playing the same 3 maps doing the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over to unlock everything for 5 characters. Each character has 9 unlocks (have to complete a mission under them 9 times) playing this game 45 times to get everything would make me want to commit suicide especially if the reward is only some of them being the GIFs represented in the files. (yeah the first few gallery unlocks of the race completions is just pngs of the girls.

This game is so dogshit it gave me the drive to actually write a fucking review so -1 for that too.
Damn. You convinced me to play the game to see how shit it is.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes