1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview::
Sex Faculty is a visual novel for adults, where immersive storytelling and a sense of realism are complemented by a variety of scenes and elements intended for players over 18.
Embark on an erotic and stunning adventure journey where crime investigation merges with the fun and passionate moments of student life. You will have to make important decisions that affect your path to solving the case, but also reveal deep relationships and emotional interactions between the characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: BanzaiProject
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +29
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexFaculty-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
god i hate these steam released games... the thumbnails are always nice and misleading, but the game itself is this completely mass produced recycled gameplay loop that offers no enjoyment or depth. They're just trying to make a quick buck, before doing it all over again

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Am I dreaming or are the girls really saying "Your language..." instead of "Your Tongue..." I think I know where the dev is from and what kind of a horrendous translation he/she/apache helicopter is using. Ouch...

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
god i hate these steam released games... the thumbnails are always nice and misleading, but the game itself is this completely mass produced recycled gameplay loop that offers no enjoyment or depth. They're just trying to make a quick buck, before doing it all over again
I'm also sick of the constant horse dicks, with the only diff between this and a real on is a prepuce and flared head. It's tiresome. Even more so when everyone is a shower and not a grower.

Sky-Can

Dec 6, 2020
cant get past the maze in the club to get a win. would love a mod to skip and auto win that crap

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote