Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
it's a shame this game stopped getting updated, the pixel animations were fantastic, and the gameplay (while confusing imo) still tries to bring something new to the table.

Godspeed, dev, I hope life gets better for you and maybe you can pick this back up again one day.
Is the dev going through an irl situation currently? If they are, I wish them all the best and hope they can get through it without harm.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Check the artist's ci-en. He keeps the Japanese commmunity up to date.
(you get a peek of Jaune too)

You also have other links in OP: discord, etc. Wishing the best for the dev as well (and for the game too, of course).

Last edited:

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Check the artist's ci-en. He keeps the Japanese commmunity up to date.
(you get a peek of Jaune too)

You also have other links in OP: discord, etc. Wishing the best for the dev as well (and for the game too, of course).
I had no idea, it seems the game is still being worked on, thanks a lot for the news!

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
Great game/demo, give me the BIG cums. ETA on release? Ide pay anything for the full version its so nice.
Also are there any other games with this style of animation (low res pixel art) it really gets me going.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Also are there any other games with this style of animation (low res pixel art) it really gets me going.
I recommend you learn to use the search system in Dlsite. You'll find a lot.

By looking through the games and specifying the fact that they should use pixel art I found all these completed games.

Probably the most skilled pixel art animator is Bingo Tarte, but they do rape gangbang animations.
When it comes to erotic games specifically, they are 99% maledom rapefests so it's not like I'm personally saying those games are good. You can specify even more if you want, and only get works in english or get works that are more focused on reverse rape.
ETA on release?
Sorry not yet. I'm still working?

Ide pay anything for the full version its so nice.
Thanks. I'm glad it seems you enjoyed the experience so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peredine

cdscs

Apr 24, 2021
Any new updates for this game or is it dead i havent seen any update since the demo release

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah last update was over a year ago now. Developer says it's not dead, but it looks pretty dead.
I'm sorry you feel that way. They did mention they would stop releasing updates since the project was supposed to be small and done somewhat quickly, though. AFAIK, UraMomo and Unsaid are still on good terms, and it's just left up to Unsaid to finish the programming side of things. As long as the dev is alive and says they're still working on it, I feel comfortable believing them, but it's ultimately very fair at this point to have lost your trust.

lolpopoi

Jan 13, 2020
The learning curve was rough but the uniqueness of the game makes it really worth it. I really hope TheUnsaid is still actively working on this. Otherwise would be a real shame..

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I really hope TheUnsaid is still actively working on this. Otherwise would be a real shame..
well the last post on ci-en was 15.08

i'll wait until christmas before poking this thread with a stick again:p

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes