Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
777715b41ba41a7a.gif

The artist has been posting stuff he's been doing for fun in the server and is also apparently done all of the sprite work that's going to be used in game. Unsaid also said he'd probably have something by the end of October or early November, but that ship has sailed at this point so make of that what you will.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Well, the dev is definitely active on the forums, if anything.
I'd keep a sliver of hope until he finally make a statement. Or maybe he'll make a statement asking for help or such.

And yes, Uramomo seems like they're pretty cool.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Unsaid still talks in the Discord from time to time. He mentions that he is still working on the game and intends to finish it, if that's any consolation. From what I've heard from them, they simply don't have the time they had when the initially started and things took a wild spin downhill in terms of time to actively work on the game. As far as I know, work became a much bigger focus than game development, not by their own choice. They're still on good terms with UraMomo and both of them are active in the Discord. I personally believe it'll release, just not any time in the foreseeable future.

Something to keep in mind is the programming was done exclusively by Unsaid, and the art assets were created almost exclusively by UraMomo, in addition to him providing Japanese translation. Only time will tell at this point. The art assets for the game are completely finished.

Another thing is, I recall the original plan was to push out demo versions every so often, but it was quickly decided that it wasn't a good idea in his case, so we've been in the dark for a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time in terms of visible progress. That's probably the biggest issue on our end. But, yeah, if you ever want to poke the guy in Discord and ask questions, he checks and responds when possible.

tl;dr: Unsaid has clear intent to complete the game and things are proceeding at a dreadfully slow pace with a small amount of transparency. Ended up typing out way more than I initially planned.

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
does anyone know how to get rouge assist scene because i want to complete it i am a completionist and that is my curse

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yes, i prefer a good update that takes time rather than fasts updates with bugs o little things to add

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Unsaid always says he's still working on the game. It doesn't look like there will be any updates soon, though. Ever since COVID initially hit, it seems the project became something they only get a little bit of time here and there to work on. The depressing thing is, they said it was supposed to be finished in a few months. That's how hard they got set back.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes