Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MainScreen.png

Overview:
Sex Machine is the story of a boy named Igrec who is dwelling in a certain facility controlled by autonomous Sex Machines.
As of this moment, we have a rough outline of the plot, but there's a lot going on in the setting. We don't want to spoil anything by showing our hands too soon so that's all you'll get for now.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Developer: UraMomo & TheUnsaid - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.052
Language: English, Japanese (autodetect)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Saves

FinishScreen.png SecondScreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
right now its a demo, i'll watch for it too

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
What are your current expectations?
I think it's hard to say what I expect out of the game as of now. Waiting to get a better description of the games direction. I mean I love the pixel artwork and the battlefuck tag is something I personally like. So I will probably wait a bit before I can elaborate more but as updates come out I'll leave my thoughts.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Tbh this is pretty fun, the combat sorta reminds me of fate/extra although that one was more rock paper scissors focused if I remember right.

I think that the combat is actually fun and the tutorial is decent too, also nice one that it doesn't repeat after you go through it once :)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Tbh this is pretty fun, the combat sorta reminds me of fate/extra although that one was more rock paper scissors focused if I remember right.

I think that the combat is actually fun and the tutorial is decent too, also nice one that it doesn't repeat after you go through it once :)
Appreciate the thoughts on the tutorial. Actually had a friend test it so he gave me some feedback on where to improve it.
Glad you thought it helped.

Also glad you found the combat fun in general.

Did you have any specific strategy you spammed, or do you think the game incentivized you to try new things per battle?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Did you have any specific strategy you spammed, or do you think the game incentivized you to try new things per battle?
Tbh I am the sort of player that just brute forces their way through, I just saw what worked and tried it till it didn't work, didn't use a lot of the abilities bar the healing ones.
Also forgot to mention but I thought that the music fit really well with the general aesthetic of the game.

Sorry if that ain't too helpful,I ain't too good at giving feedback.

Reactions: Gabaw and NJ

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
As far as expectations go, that's hard to gauge- but ideally there'd be more dialogue- Not a lot though; For example, a short snippet for a certain change in attack patterns. As far as very rudimentary story ideas go, I'd imagine Igrec is either from the laboratory and trying to escape, or alternatively needs to get something from within the laboratory, which means- well, going in.

As far as tactics go, what I found has left me with the most health after a fight is making use of the ambush mechanic, and doing as much damage as possible as fast as possible. Healing, on the other hand, seems very difficult, since you lose a good deal of the health you gained in the battle that follows after using a skill.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
As far as expectations go, that's hard to gauge- but ideally there'd be more dialogue- Not a lot though; For example, a short snippet for a certain change in attack patterns. As far as very rudimentary story ideas go, I'd imagine Igrec is either from the laboratory and trying to escape, or alternatively needs to get something from within the laboratory, which means- well, going in.

As far as tactics go, what I found has left me with the most health after a fight is making use of the ambush mechanic, and doing as much damage as possible as fast as possible. Healing, on the other hand, seems very difficult, since you lose a good deal of the health you gained in the battle that follows after using a skill.
Interesting. Glad to see that people are definitely using different tactics to play the game.

I understand the desire for more dialogue. I don't want to give too much work to UraMomo when it comes to development though. He's already doing the character and sex art. Since he has translation duty on top of that, I don't want to make it too much work. I'm currently using google translate and my rudimentary knowledge of Japanese to get a framework down and he proofreads and makes it sound human... ugh... in Japanese. The game is being translated from english to japanese as we work.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Is there a way to change the language?
I got my computer on a japanese locale for other games, but i don't read moonspeak.
Edit: after rolling my face on my keyboard, i discovered 'L' changes language.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Is there a way to change the language?
I got my computer on a japanese locale for other games, but i don't read moonspeak.
Edit: after rolling my face on my keyboard, i discovered 'L' changes language.
Yeah it's written in the game description on itch.
I figured most people just used NTLEAS instead of having their computer on Japanese locale nowadays.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
V0.02 update.

Added the Title screen.
Added Difficulty Settings.
Added Controller Mapping.
Added General Sound Control Settings.

I also did a few balance updates and AI tweaks.
I think the AI turned out smarter, so I had to lower the enemy lust damage as well. Hope you guys are comfortable with the game balance.

This is an all code update. We're currently working on the first boss which will start the demos going into paid supporter territory, considering the game will have to be short. We hope you enjoy the update :)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
OK.

So bad news. Sex Machine was targeted by Patreon as being bad for business.
Here's the exact wording for the letter we got.

Even through the amount we got from Patreon (30 something dollars) was so small... we were still targeted. Our game's not even that extreme.
We created a account as a western alternative if Fantia and Ci-En are not possible for you guys to support us on.

I've asked Uramomo to take down the Patreon, and he agrees it's the best option we have right now.

Last edited:

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
OK.

So bad news. Sex Machine was targeted by Patreon as being bad for business.
Here's the exact wording for the letter we got.

Even through the amount we got from Patreon (30 something dollars) was so small... we were still targeted. Our game's not even that extreme.
We created a account as a western alternative if Fantia and Ci-En are not possible for you guys to support us on.

I've asked Uramomo to take down the Patreon, and he agrees it's the best option we have right now.
What's with all of those business' community guidelines and banning sexual content even? First Tumblr, and then maybe even Twitter will be next, and now this?

Reactions: Cryswar

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
For a moment I thought this was a rhythm game, the battle sounds lined up so well with the music! I think it would be awesome if the battle mechanic was a kind of rhythm minigame, considering the "speed" or tempo increases throughout the battle. Right now the "random direction guessing" seems kind of out of my control, or maybe I don't understand it well enough yet. Either way this is awesome! Keep it up!

Reactions: Sidzuno and Liuze
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes