Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
There are plenty of RPGM games with patterns and intent systems for learning "what a girl likes" or her weaknesses, like Welcome to Monmusu Park or Monstergirl Dreams, like oh she has big/puffy nips, probably sensitive, or she's wiggling her ass, maybe I should hit it. I get that the arrow-battle tempo system is supposed to make it so you have to think faster and get the patterns down quicker, but in reality all it does is compound your confusion and lead you down a slippery slope of death.
I actually wrote in my original post how I feel about that.

That's partially where this game's design challenge stemmed from. As I was designing all I could think about was that girls irl have their tastes. Some girls like some movements and some girls don't. Some girls enjoy certain acts while others don't. If you want to please a girl as a man you'll have to be aware of their unique traits. Now how do you express that in a game? Well.... you could have status effects. I guess... Like some girls are weak to paralysis. Some girls are weak to burn... but you know... that really doesn't reverberate throughout the entire experience. So that's where my "learning" the girls "habits" system came in.
Basically, the simplicity, of element matching to me is very common, but that's not what I want people to feel when they actually get good at fighting a girl.

Anyways I guess my point is, it sounds like you're going for some really in depth personification with this arrow system for the girls, and honestly I think it's just lost on most players at this point. Arrows are a very abstract and awkward way to show emotions/preference, like maybe if up arrow was kiss, L/R was left boob/right boob, and down was fuck or something it'd make a bit more sense, but trying to remember on the fly "Oh she's gonna lose her mind when I up up left left the fuck outta her", just doesn't really make sense. Anyways like I said this game is looking great so far, I've lurked on this site for years and this is one of the only things that has made me break that and comment, so keep it up, no matter what you do!
Yeah the abstraction takes the player out of a bit. I won't disagree with that.
I do think it lowers the eroticism when you aren't choosing erotic actions like
"Suck her nipple"
"Stroke her hips"

But at the same time... If those actions exist, people will expect for those actions to be visible. If you have a "rub tits" action you'll want to see those boobs be rubbed. If you have a "hard piston" action you'll want to see Igrec push up into the girl.

If the game was 3D which allows for a faster animation pipeline and all that, those types of actions wouldn't be hard to do, but I don't want to overburden Uramomo with all those actions in our game.

Not only that but technically if I take that action based approach, it weakens all other sexual actions you could do to the girl so even if you like an action it might not be the most optimal decision.

I sidestepped all these issues by making the game focused on reverse rape. That's the content that will be the primary focus in the game, and all actions you take in battle at least will serve that thematic.

Glad to see you care about where the game's going. Thanks for taking the time to post :)
If you want to talk more at your leisure, I do recommend joining the discord. Both Uramomo and I are there, and we respond regularly. Doesn't have to be a serious discussion either ;)

Reactions: iamslime

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Progress on the GAME MENU

Next is the terminal android.
She should have a few vital functions like saving and loading.

I posted this on discord a few days ago, but thought... what the hey. Might as well post some progress updates here as well.

By the way, since I'm currently working on the in-game menu, I'm looking at items.

Do you guys have any ideas for what kind of items you want to see?

BurnSizzleRot

Oct 17, 2019
By the way, since I'm currently working on the in-game menu, I'm looking at items.

Do you guys have any ideas for what kind of items you want to see?
I imagine some kinda stealth item to get past the REVERSE-RAPE-BOT-9000's would be nice when you're in a pinch.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I imagine some kinda stealth item to get past the REVERSE-RAPE-BOT-9000's would be nice when you're in a pinch.
Any other time I'd agree, but we're planning interesting events with the enemies actions on the map. I don't want to let the players just disable a whole interactive portion of the game.

BurnSizzleRot

Oct 17, 2019
Any other time I'd agree, but we're planning interesting events with the enemies actions on the map. I don't want to let the players just disable a whole interactive portion of the game.
Fair enough. What about a key item that makes you instantly surrender? Usually an item like this goes without saying in reverse rape games but just in case.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Fair enough. What about a key item that makes you instantly surrender? Usually an item like this goes without saying in reverse rape games but just in case.
That's actually going to be a skill.
Probably going to call it Surrender, and it should have 0 cost.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The Shop and Save system have been programmed, along with the assist system.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at how much these facilities affected the balance of the game.
The game is MUCH easier now. Not to mention that assists really make Igrec more powerful.

Saving doesn't fully restore you. That costs Bits.

Equipment can be a lot of help as well.

Populating the shop however is a bit of a challenge XD. What kind of items and equipment do you guys want to see?

I'll be working on Acier the first boss introduced in Uramomo's twitter post

Then I'll have to discuss with Uramomo about whether or not to do the unique overworld actions before the next demo.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What kind of items and equipment do you guys want to see?
Hard to say. The game seems centered around memorization of patterns and using skills but for every item I could think of there's a skill for that, if you introduced items that had the same effect but no stamina cost that wouldn't fly either such as a healing item, for example. Will using items forfeit your turn or will they function similar to skills where you can use them and attack on the same turn?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hard to say. The game seems centered around memorization of patterns and using skills but for every item I could think of there's a skill for that, if you introduced items that had the same effect but no stamina cost that wouldn't fly either such as a healing item, for example. Will using items forfeit your turn or will they function similar to skills where you can use them and attack on the same turn?
Healing items will not forfeit your turn.

Seems like i'll be using items more as a crutch. More reliable than skills since some skills also have some downsides.

I love this game
Oh it's only getting better trust me.
If you think it's hot now, wait till the next demo when you can see the shop system and the first boss XD

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
OK, so version v.0.05 has been completed!

Change Log:
  • New Enemy: Acier our first boss has been completed. She's quite challenging. Even I struggle with her.
  • New Map: The exploration area for testing is larger
  • Balance Changes
    • Healing reduced from Psych Up
    • Non-tutorial Rouge deals more damage and has more health
    • Skill Sadism applies for 1~2 turns
    • And more small changes.
  • MAJOR: ITEM SYSTEM - This took me forever... The amount of time it took
    me to create the first demo, is how long it took to implement this.
  • MAJOR: SHOP - This took me a long time as well. But I think we did something unique with it.
  • MAJOR: Game Menu - Now you can press Back and get inside a main menu
    like most RPGMaker titles. Man... RPG Maker does so much for you it's easy to take it for granted, but this game isn't being made in RPG Maker so I have to do all these functions myself.
  • Assist System: The method to unlock the assists is not final. It's just a
    temporary method, so I'll keep it a secret how you get assists in this demo. These are the foreplay scenes everyone wanted :)

Because of Patreon's fiasco we're distributing the newest demo on our discord. The reason we didn't change the reward tiers on Patreon is because you can still technically get access to the rewards via Patreon. All you have to do is donate the correct amount, then enter You'll have access to the beta from there. I've asked UraMomo to also post the newest demo on Fantia and Ci-En so if that's more up your alley then go for it.

I appreciate all of you guys who've been so supportive of us. We'll push forward trying to make the best game we can!

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i downloaded it tested it got menu in middle of screen could not get it to go past that screen enter did not work it no wonder i prefer renpy games or RPGM games or Steam RPG games like fallout 4 open world games around 40 gb before mods go in ends up around 60 gb

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes