Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
WHOAH!
What happened!? Such a surge in interest and I couldn't be by my computer when it mattered the most!
Well, I just wanted everyone to know that I've released . Here's the regarding that.
Now to respond to people's comments :D (I love this part)

The controls are listed on the first page, under "Controls:"
There's a spoiler under it. Expand it, and you can get the controls.

There is no second area at the moment, and the enemies in the game are quite beatable. The difficulty's actually tuned down in .01 and .02.

There's now a tutorial review inside of the game menu. If you go through it, it might make battles easier to understand.

This statement confuses me greatly. Free answers are different from patterns.
can you update the link here too ? love the game by the way :love:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
"We don't want to spoil anything by showing our hands too soon so that's all you'll get for now." another game to waste decades on minimal patches
?
Nah I'm definitely finishing the game. The game's not going to be too big, but the story's not the main focus or main draw.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you know first i thought this is just some crap
but this new update shows great improvement keep it up.(y)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah gotta say, the amount of randomess and how fast the girls can speed things up makes this pretty annoying to play atm. Turn 2 we're already fucking at light speed with a 15 turn timer? It shouldn't escalate that quickly. Needs some balancing, I'd say only one type of difficulty should increase each round, not multiple shit at the same time. Reduce the timer one turn, increase the speed one turn, etc, etc. That audio siren that plays when they go into overheat is extremely obnoxious too, I turned down the sound effects drastically and it still makes me want to turn the game off every time it plays.

Yeah I'm done with this for now, the idea is cool but it's not fun to play right now. Trying way too hard to stress the player out, the time limit is enough while trying to memorize 2-3 different expanding patterns. We don't need to deal with audio shit on top of that. Congratulations on being the most obnoxious H game I've ever played though lol. Gotta remember people who didn't make the game won't know the patterns immediately, that takes up enough energy starting off before piling on a bunch of other shit. Feels like the game is balanced right now for somebody that has been working on this game for a while, not an actual player. Even succeeding doesn't really feel rewarding, whooo, I guessed some random things correctly lol.

Last edited:

sandimas17

Sep 22, 2016
It became a lot more playable once I copied down the patterns for each girl, and used skills/items to mitigate the lust/will damage. So at least the white arrows were predictable and I wasn't overwhelmed. Before doing that, trying to store all that white arrow info in my head made the game miserable. Maybe that's the challenge/idea though, and it's not my type of game.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah gotta say, the amount of randomess and how fast the girls can speed things up makes this pretty obnoxious. Turn 2 we're already fucking at light speed with a 15 turn timer? It shouldn't escalate that quickly. Needs some balancing, I'd say only one type of difficulty should increase each round, not multiple shit at the same time. Reduce the timer one turn, increase the speed one turn, etc, etc. That audio siren that plays when they go into overheat is extremely obnoxious too, I turned down the sound effects drastically and it still makes me want to turn the game off every time it plays.

Yeah I'm done with this for now, the idea is cool but it's not fun to play atm. Trying way too hard to stress the player out, the time limit is enough while trying to memorize 2-3 different expanding patterns. We don't need to deal with audio shit on top of that. Congratulations on being the most obnoxious H game I've ever played though lol.
It's a reverse rape battle fuck rpg.
Not to mention it's indie so there might not be that many.

I really don't want people to just roll over enemies like they're bats or slimes. Each enemy is unique and has their own challenges to face. If you can't you'll lose until you can.

The audio siren sfx was fixed for rouge... Is it still too loud. I might need to change that. You're not the first to complain about it. That's on me. My bad.

Memorize 2-3 expanding patterns? I don't get the expanding part. Pink diamonds are random. White diamonds are the habit.

Well it's fine if you want to give up though. I do know that people are used to turn-based rpgs just being games that you grind your way to win at and turn-off your brain when you play. Those aren't the JRPGs that I personally have enjoyed the most.
Fate/Extra, 7th Dragon, Etrian Odyssey, Ar Tonelico 2 and Shadow Hearts are more to my tastes.

It became a lot more playable once I copied down the patterns for each girl, and used skills/items to mitigate the lust/will damage. So at least the white arrows were predictable and I wasn't overwhelmed. Before doing that, trying to store all that white arrow info in my head made the game miserable. Maybe that's the challenge/idea though, and it's not my type of game.
You really shouldn't need to.
The arrows are slightly randomized whenever you hit New Game so it doesn't help too much.
It's also not like you just straight memorize the enemy patterns right.

Rouge's left arrows and right arrows are both the duplicates, so you're not memorizing 4 white arrows but two. All the enemies have patterns like that.

Sep 19, 2017
It's a reverse rape battle fuck rpg.
Not to mention it's indie so there might not be that many.

I really don't want people to just roll over enemies like they're bats or slimes. Each enemy is unique and has their own challenges to face. If you can't you'll lose until you can.

The audio siren sfx was fixed for rouge... Is it still too loud. I might need to change that. You're not the first to complain about it. That's on me. My bad.

Memorize 2-3 expanding patterns? I don't get the expanding part. Pink diamonds are random. White diamonds are the habit.

Well it's fine if you want to give up though. I do know that people are used to turn-based rpgs just being games that you grind your way to win at and turn-off your brain when you play. Those aren't the JRPGs that I personally have enjoyed the most.
Fate/Extra, 7th Dragon, Etrian Odyssey, Ar Tonelico 2 and Shadow Hearts are more to my tastes.

You really shouldn't need to.
The arrows are slightly randomized whenever you hit New Game so it doesn't help too much.
It's also not like you just straight memorize the enemy patterns right.

Rouge's left arrows and right arrows are both the duplicates, so you're not memorizing 4 white arrows but two. All the enemies have patterns like that.
Game is really easy to learn and people just don't test out the skills it seems. Keep up the good work enjoying the game so far. Skills reduce the amount of random arrows

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
RNG is your big brain gameplay? I haven't played those but that's my issue with your game currently.

I said "I'm done with this for now", not "I'm done with this forever". I really hope you're not the type to assume anybody who doesn't like your game or finds faults/has issues with how it is currently only enjoys mindless games. Especially since there have been quite a few people in this thread trying to say the same thing I'm trying to say. You see how you've had to explain game mechanics to people in this thread before that have said they have issues with combat? That should be taught with gameplay, not on a forum by you personally, is what I'm saying.

My two personal gripes were the blaring sirens and the randomness taking away a sense of accomplishment. I noticed at one point you've said that the randomness is needed to add difficulty to the game once you've memorized the patterns completely. So...the only difficulty left at that point is RNG and a reduced action timer? That's the problem I have with this lol. You want to make a smart game but you also take away control from the player to act smart with the randomness. So far I haven't found any fight I couldn't get by just spamming Slow every turn either, so it doesn't seem like there's much of a strategy element to balance that.

What exactly is the goal for the difficulty of this game? I have high expectations now after you said this would require players to have their brain turned on and I'm extremely underwhelmed atm. If this was just supposed to be a mindless game you might have gotten a pass.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I really hope you're not the type to assume anybody who doesn't like your game or finds faults/has issues with how it is currently only enjoys mindless games. Especially since there have been quite a few people in this thread trying to say the same thing I'm trying to say. You see how you've had to explain game mechanics to people in this thread before that have said they have issues with combat? That should be taught with gameplay, not on a forum by you personally, is what I'm saying.
I don't assume as such. In fact, I've already made quite a few changes to the game after listening to feedback.
Yes quite a few people needed more help understanding the game. Quite a few people also understood the game on their own. I'm willing to help the people who don't understand even if it's possible to understand solely through what the game teaches. I've also been very conscious of how I'm teaching people to play the game. To be honest, the tutorial took a considerable amount of time to make. It wasn't enough so I added a tutorial review in the main menu.

I noticed at one point you've said that the randomness is needed to add difficulty to the game once you've memorized the patterns completely. So...the only difficulty left at that point is RNG and a reduced action timer? That's the problem I have with this lol. You want to make a smart game but you also take away control from the player to act smart with the randomness. So far I haven't found any fight I couldn't get by just spamming Slow every turn either, so it doesn't seem like there's much of a strategy element to balance that.
No, the randomness is how you make the encounters unique and keep you on your toes.
If a battle has no randomness in a turn-based game it becomes a puzzle. No randomness means there's a "solution." It only feels good to solve a puzzle once, and considering battles happen constantly, having randomness means dealing with unexpected circumstances.

And the action timer pressures you, because you're being raped. Small stuff like that goes a long way to showing eroticism in my book and has great gameplay uses.

I haven't really set out to make a "smart" game. It's not a puzzle game. I don't enjoy puzzle games too much myself. This game is selfishly crafted to make the experience I'd want to play.

I don't mind that slowing the battle speed is extremely useful for these enemies. I think having region specific strategies is good. Oh... also you cannot defeat Vert if you spam slow, and Bleu will most likely take 3 hearts.

What exactly is the goal for the difficulty of this game?
Difficulty wise I want each unique encounter to be tough. The first time you fight an enemy should be challenging. After playing for a while and noticing small stuff like Rouge using duplicate arrows, the battles should get easier. I want the player to get better at pleasing the girls after learning more about them.

Reactions: iamslime
Jul 9, 2017
Guys, it's not that hard. Here, have the patterns for the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are for v0.05

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Guys, it's not that hard. Here, have the patterns for the girls:
These are for v0.05
I mean it's random whenever you hit new game so it's different for everybody though.

There are miniature patterns in there though. If you look at bleu, the relationship should be easy to see.

Jul 9, 2017
I mean it's random whenever you hit new game so it's different for everybody though.

There are miniature patterns in there though. If you look at bleu, the relationship should be easy to see.
Really? But I got the same patterns in both v0.01 and v0.05!!

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
You guys know you can slow down the battle speed with two different skills, right? You can reduce the number of random arrows. If you can't deal with the random arrows, just slow it down. Enemies still take damage even if you miss an arrow, by the way. You can cum quite a few times before dying if you use items or heal before you've cum more than once or twice.

Also, here's a I wrote for 0.02. Still useful for 0.05, but I haven't figured out how Acier's patterns form yet. Though, in 0.05, items are kinda broken, so you can get through quite a but just by purchasing lots of Libido Control and Passion Plus.

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
How do you get to the foreplay scenes? If it requires a lot of work, does someone have a save? I honestly don't care about learning how to play the game. I'm just here to fap.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes