Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I can't check menus or do anything on the start menu,I don't know what's causing it but when I open the game,it automatically clicks new game and whatever the default difficulty is. If I try to open up the in game menu,Status is highlighted and I can't do anything except exit the menu or look at what Strength and Energy do. If I get into a battle it auto progresses through dialogue and I can't read any of it.
I wonder if your Z key is broken and is always running...

Try changing controls?

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
My Z key is working normally I think. I can't change controls either,the moment I start the game,I'm in gameplay. Even tried using cheat engine to slow the game down but when I hit down to try going into the settings menu it either lands on Gallery and I get stuck in there or it goes too far and exits.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
My Z key is working normally I think. I can't change controls either,the moment I start the game,I'm in gameplay. Even tried using cheat engine to slow the game down but when I hit down to try going into the settings menu it either lands on Gallery and I get stuck in there or it goes too far and exits.
If Windows OS, your controls are saved in <ur localdisk>/users/<ur username>/appdata/local/Sex_Machine/settings.ini
Delete settings.ini, and try again.
Also, check your version. Current version is 0.052

May 2, 2018
When changing the controls I didn't realize the system requires you to select each hotkey one after another, I figured I could navigate to them like literally every other game instead of being forced to choose down the list. When doing so I accidentally selected "Down arrow" as "use", and now I can't reselect the change keybind option because if you use "Down" there it will take you to the "back" option. Even though "Down" as an action works everywhere else.

Seems to me like you're making things unnecessarily difficult in some regards. As of now the game is trashed on my computer and I can't play. Since there's no modifying the controls outside of the executable. Quite sad at this, it seemed like it might be a cool game, but since it's not even capable of working because of some unnecessary crap I give this a straight 0/5.

Edit: Your post wasn't there when I posted this Sandsea so eat a tit.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
<insert facepalm meme here>
edit: ty for the kind offer, but I have plenty on my hands already. (y)
I don't need a thank you, but at least try the game. As it stands your so-called rating is about as relevant as the rating I'd give to "50 shades of Gray" - about 1% as relevant as someone who actually played the demo/read the book. Don't make devs responsible when you're unable to ask a simple question.

Last edited:

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
If Windows OS, your controls are saved in <ur localdisk>/users/<ur username>/appdata/local/Sex_Machine/settings.ini
Seems like whatever happened was definitely in the settings,thanks man. Game works fine now.

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
I like how this game fully embraces being a sex game with the combat, but esp. the shopkeeper sucking you off while you're shopping, absolutely add more content like that – the only thing I'm really missing from this game is voices. Sexual passives/skills that changed the scenes during combat, e.g. anal, double penetration, dominant positions, would be fantastic, but it's already good as it is.

• Love
Reactions: godlike123

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
When changing the controls I didn't realize the system requires you to select each hotkey one after another, I figured I could navigate to them like literally every other game instead of being forced to choose down the list. When doing so I accidentally selected "Down arrow" as "use", and now I can't reselect the change keybind option because if you use "Down" there it will take you to the "back" option. Even though "Down" as an action works everywhere else.

Seems to me like you're making things unnecessarily difficult in some regards. As of now the game is trashed on my computer and I can't play. Since there's no modifying the controls outside of the executable. Quite sad at this, it seemed like it might be a cool game, but since it's not even capable of working because of some unnecessary crap I give this a straight 0/5.

Edit: Your post wasn't there when I posted this Sandsea so eat a tit.
<insert facepalm meme here>
edit: ty for the kind offer, but I have plenty on my hands already. (y)
I don't need a thank you, but at least try the game. As it stands your so-called rating is about as relevant as the rating I'd give to "50 shades of Gray" - about 1% as relevant as someone who actually played the demo/read the book. Don't make devs responsible when you're unable to ask a simple question.
Seems like whatever happened was definitely in the settings,thanks man. Game works fine now.
You know... I purposefully went into controls to see if I could fuck up the controls and couldn't. If you fuck up and you hit escape the game ends w/o changing controls. You can't duplicate buttons just like intended either.

I like how this game fully embraces being a sex game with the combat, but esp. the shopkeeper sucking you off while you're shopping, absolutely add more content like that – the only thing I'm really missing from this game is voices. Sexual passives/skills that changed the scenes during combat, e.g. anal, double penetration, dominant positions, would be fantastic, but it's already good as it is.
Well... as our first game together the scope of the game isn't too large. Sorry to disappoint but the full game will most likely be in line with what you see here.

"anal, double penetration, dominant positions,"

Sex Machine is a reverse rape battlefuck rpg.
Games with dominant positions are the VAST majority of the erotic gaming landscape. Literally play any other game and you'll get you want XD

Reactions: godlike123

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
How do you unlock the "assist" items in the gallery? I'm missing one of them (the blue one) and I tried going back and defeating her again, but it's still locked.

Edit: I got it. I think the trigger is to defeat all enemies of that type on the map. I must have skipped one of the blue things on my first playthrough.

Last edited:

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Well... as our first game together the scope of the game isn't too large. Sorry to disappoint but the full game will most likely be in line with what you see here.
That's fine, but I assume you intend to continue making games afterwards, right? My point is: keep it up, you're doing great.

"anal, double penetration, dominant positions,"

Sex Machine is a reverse rape battlefuck rpg.
Games with dominant positions are the VAST majority of the erotic gaming landscape. Literally play any other game and you'll get you want XD
I don't personally care too much about dominant positions and it was more me just throwing out a bunch of ideas, but more variation is always great to have in games (without sacrificing the submissive nature of the player, which is your artistic vision here).

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That's fine, but I assume you intend to continue making games afterwards, right? My point is: keep it up, you're doing great.

I don't personally care too much about dominant positions and it was more me just throwing out a bunch of ideas, but more variation is always great to have in games (without sacrificing the submissive nature of the player, which is your artistic vision here).
Well... When it comes to future games I can't say anything definitively. It all depends on whether this game feels worth it at the end of the day, and whether or not Uramomo and I want to continue putting in an effort together. Who knows what the future holds.

Regarding variety, that's why we included the assist system. Rouge's paizuri, and Acier's standing 69 are maledom because as an assist we have more freedom to do whatever kind of content we want.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
After playing it through, I mostly just tried slowing stuff down as much as possible. The "tighten" or whatever thing that the boss does is kinda annoying, I wish it would cap out at 99% of the way to climax, so that you could still avoid the climax but only if you got 100% correct on the next round. The random speed change sometimes keeps the speed at the lowest setting, so it feels like the enemy just didn't do anything that turn.

I think you should add skill cooldowns, so the player can't just spam the same skill over and over. By spamming the "slow down" skill, I was able to keep it at the minimum speed pretty much throughout all the fights. If there was just a 1-turn cooldown (so you could only use it every other turn), it would require me to use some of the other skills, and I think add a fair bit more depth.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
After playing it through, I mostly just tried slowing stuff down as much as possible. The "tighten" or whatever thing that the boss does is kinda annoying, I wish it would cap out at 99% of the way to climax, so that you could still avoid the climax but only if you got 100% correct on the next round. The random speed change sometimes keeps the speed at the lowest setting, so it feels like the enemy just didn't do anything that turn.

I think you should add skill cooldowns, so the player can't just spam the same skill over and over. By spamming the "slow down" skill, I was able to keep it at the minimum speed pretty much throughout all the fights. If there was just a 1-turn cooldown (so you could only use it every other turn), it would require me to use some of the other skills, and I think add a fair bit more depth.
I'm pretty sure spamming slow, doesn't actually lead to victory, unless you're fighting Rouge. I'm pretty sure it'd be downright impossible to beat Vert with that strategy as well. Even if you spam Slow, Bleu will still get the speed advantage as well.

Are you sure Slow is the ability you're abusing?

I'd like to leave tighten as it is. It only does a large amount of damage at low speeds.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I think I my have been using an item/power/thingy that makes it slow down 1-2 speeds on a perfect block. I definitely beat every enemy, including the boss, by using slow. (For the boss, I had to use Focus or whatever drops your orgasm meter to protect against tighten one-shotting me.)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think I my have been using an item/power/thingy that makes it slow down 1-2 speeds on a perfect block. I definitely beat every enemy, including the boss, by using slow. (For the boss, I had to use Focus or whatever drops your orgasm meter to protect against tighten one-shotting me.)
That's the Calm ability. There's an ability called Slow, which is what confused me about your statement.
It lowers speed by 1 for every perfect block.

Oh you had enough Stamina to spam the move hunh. That shouldn't be possible against Bleu especially.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I only really had to spam it when the enemy did that "set speed to random value" thing. Even then, only for 1-3 turns until it hit minimum. It worked against every enemy, though.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes