Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well can I get this d3d file just in case?
Ah wait... sorry. I forgot GM Studio 2 doesn't do that, since Windows 7 onwards have some form of DirectX pre-installed.

Maybe try having installed on your computer? I don't know if it'll help though.

Cause I got this windows 10 laptop from ebay.
That's not windows 10. You were lied to. That's definitely vista.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Answered within the link in my previous post
No answer in sight (hey it would be much quicker if you would just answer my question with the same amount of letters you used to say "Answered within the link in my previous post "

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
No answer in sight (hey it would be much quicker if you would just answer my question with the same amount of letters you used to say "Answered within the link in my previous post "
well if you had looked more closely, it quite literally says within the first line "to unlock foreplay scenes, just beat enemies a few times, and they'll show up. They show up in your assists."

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
well if you had looked more closely, it quite literally says within the first line "to unlock foreplay scenes, just beat enemies a few times, and they'll show up. They show up in your assists."
Your link doesn't link to any post? It just takes you to the top of page 2.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
uhmm... you still working on this?
Yes all the regular enemy animations are complete, most of the bosses have finalized designs. Only a few more animations and the game will be complete.

Thing is though, that as a programmer, the game needs to have a sensible structure. Reprogramming a lot of elements like the Assist system, and just doing general level design is slowing down development. We'll have one supporter demo and then a complete version.

Reactions: Meh559

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Yes all the regular enemy animations are complete, most of the bosses have finalized designs. Only a few more animations and the game will be complete.

Thing is though, that as a programmer, the game needs to have a sensible structure. Reprogramming a lot of elements like the Assist system, and just doing general level design is slowing down development. We'll have one supporter demo and then a complete version.

hey can i try the supporter version to see what's going on?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
hey can i try the supporter version to see what's going on?
Not there yet.
The animations are complete, but they're not in the game right now. Game needs to have a sensible structure, the assist system needs to be reprogrammed and we have to do level design.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Not there yet.
The animations are complete, but they're not in the game right now. Game needs to have a sensible structure, the assist system needs to be reprogrammed and we have to do level design.
sensible structure? what kind?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
sensible structure? what kind?
The algorithm kind.

Any planned date or news to share? No pressure, but leaving a thread unnattended seldom bodes well nowadays.

It's cool if a "surprise!!!" final product is the plan, but a few teasing words and/or a sneak peek every other month would help keep the hype and hopes up.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The algorithm kind.

Any planned date or news to share? No pressure, but leaving a thread unnattended seldom bodes well nowadays.

It's cool if a "surprise!!!" final product is the plan, but a few teasing words and/or a sneak peek every other month would help keep the hype and hopes up.
Ah sorry, I have two topics up, and I'm always talking in the discord.

By sensible structure, I mean that right now Igrec just starts the game awake and walking around. The game doesn't actually have a beginning, middle, end style structure.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
think he means the game needs a plot story:unsure:
if so i say keep it simple text introduction (narration);)

also how many girls will be in the game now?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes