Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Ah sorry, I have two topics up, and I'm always talking in the discord.

By sensible structure, I mean that right now Igrec just starts the game awake and walking around. The game doesn't actually have a beginning, middle, end style structure.
so u need a story/campaign to the game huh? since igrec is a male exhibitionist you could write certain skits to it like training/dungeon crawler and so on.

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
ive just made a idea since i just learned about your game and your current situation on re-creating it.
K
Igrec's not an exhibitionist, and I don't know what you mean by training/dungeon crawler.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
K
Igrec's not an exhibitionist, and I don't know what you mean by training/dungeon crawler.
oh he's not? well ok then anyway what i mean b that is you should story skits like igrec going into training or doing a mission to achieve a certain prevlige.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigJohnny

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
oh he's not? well ok then anyway what i mean b that is you should story skits like igrec going into training or doing a mission to achieve a certain prevlige.
Just wait until more story is released in future updates. Igrec will have more objectives than just wandering around a test room and getting fucked in future updates.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you got this wrong the game is about mega man parody not some sex dungeon stuff:ROFLMAO:

anyway TheUnsaid if you ned some idears for story how about:
there is some evil professor making sexrobots to dominate the world and igrec was built to stop them
also needs to defeat one boos to get access to the next
easy and simple;)
(don't waste too much time on story and just get the game done)

also how many girls will be in the game?

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
you got this wrong the game is about mega man parody not some sex dungeon stuff:ROFLMAO:

anyway TheUnsaid if you ned some idears for story how about:
there is some evil professor making sexrobots to dominate the world and igrec was built to stop them
also needs to defeat one boos to get access to the next
easy and simple;)
(don't waste too much time on story and just get the game done)

also how many girls will be in the game?
dude igrec is human why would u think he's a machine?

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
really been into a couple of pixel games and this one might have potential I would love to keep seeing the progress coming.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
This one I would love to see any progress (since May 24, 2020) :ROFLMAO:

The dev chose not to give any public new nor update, and as you can read above (between the lines) that's not about to change. I'll respect that and react accordingly (by having zero hope and even less expectations).
To quote dev on ULMF:
"The current progress of Sex Machine as of 12/28/2019 was done within 3 WEEKS of us meeting [...] not to toot my own horn"
After the maths are done: if there's a surprise at all, it will certainly be a pleasant one, true.

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
sandsea_urchin
I don't know if Unsaid has mentioned it here, but the art for the game is completely done, basically. All that's left is to code the rest of it. I admit that the wait has been extremely long, though, as does Unsaid himself.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
"The current progress of Sex Machine as of 12/28/2019 was done within 3 WEEKS of us meeting [...] not to toot my own horn"
Base engine and full game are very different things.
EDIT: Though I won't deny that pride is coming back to haunt me. The limiting reagent in the project is 100% me. I'm stumbling over a lot of things and slowing down progress on the game.

but the art for the game is completely done,
Only the normal enemies. 2 bosses are still left, but 1 boss is 90% complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamslime

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Base engine and full game are very different things.
I guess I sounded a bit harsher than intended; it's quite concerning when a dev is very active on forums except for his own thread, was the message. (edit: and more importantly, we can't cheer nor encourage you like that. We need a carrot once in a while! :p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hype and love turn sour with long months without a single new. I understand you don't need the general public's opinion and advice, but a line or two every other month would have helped keep the initial hype/hope alive.

I wouldn't mind Santa Claus dropping Sex Machine in our 60°C/30mn-washed socks. When you can, let us know if the Easter Bunny is more likely to do so ;)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes