Others Abandoned Sex Machine [v0.052] [UraMomo & TheUnsaid]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
how do you access the menu in the game and how to save ?
is this game like one level right now ? because I have only in one map and I have found only 3 enemies ? or is this a demo ?

Last edited:

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
Is it just me or even if the file says SexMachinev05 it's still 01? i can't access the menu, nor can i see any of the other stuff that's in the change log

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
anyone got a way to load, or share a save file, lvl 1 is near impossible to beat, do i just have to defeat all the mobs in the area?

daunt

May 11, 2017
Ok the game is looking great, the enemies look quite good and the mechanics are quite new to me but that combat system is strange, dunno if I skept something during the tutorial or I just need to be more patient to look for patterns but I barely get any matches, still it´s quite interesting so will keep following this from now on.

Sep 19, 2017
Ok the game is looking great, the enemies look quite good and the mechanics are quite new to me but that combat system is strange, dunno if I skept something during the tutorial or I just need to be more patient to look for patterns but I barely get any matches, still it´s quite interesting so will keep following this from now on.
I had to get use to it too but you figure out their patterns pretty easily after awhile. some have 2-3 different patterns if you need help then try to run and it wont work then it'll show the pattern for the specific square near the prepare menu. mostly you wanna pay attention to the white's then the pinks. Also mechanic they didn't mention is you can approach from the back to get an advantage and first move will show all the arrows

Reactions: daunt

daunt

May 11, 2017
Also mechanic they didn't mention is you can approach from the back to get an advantage and first move will show all the arrows
Oh really? that´s interesting since it works both ways thanks, guess I´ll try that later and focus on rememebring the patterns, maybe write them down

Jul 24, 2017
I have no idea how to play this game, not even after the tutorial.
You have to guess the arrows of the enemy to hit it. White arrows follow 2 or 3 patterns for each enemy and are always the same for each pattern, while red arrows are random. The current pattern of the mob is indicated by a small white square on the left of the arrows. Slower the fight is, less random arrows there are, so my advice is to almost always use the "Slow" skill to slow down the fight and not have random arrows.

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
i thought this setup was a ryhme game. so i take it white is not random but purple is? but like 90% of them are purple. its litarely just a guessing game. the ratio is backwards. the sequences are impossible to read if its white, then 6 purples then another white. am i suppose to be counting the tile amount? and what if they just so happen to have the same counter for a diffrent attack? or its completely invisible. which can happen.

i like the idea i just think the mechanics are a bit screwy.
sucks about the pateron thing.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
i thought this setup was a ryhme game. so i take it white is not random but purple is? but like 90% of them are purple. its litarely just a guessing game. the ratio is backwards. the sequences are impossible to read if its white, then 6 purples then another white. am i suppose to be counting the tile amount? and what if they just so happen to have the same counter for a diffrent attack? or its completely invisible. which can happen.

It's not really a rhythm game but more like a memory game, every enemy has a set amount of patterns,
like; left, up, right, down, left, up, right, down etc..
other examples would be left, right, left, right.
or right, up, left, right, up, left.
just repeating patterns.
purple are random

Sep 19, 2017

it's not impossible but you should be using skills each turn to reduce the amount of purples showing up such as slow or calm.

Reactions: toto_azerty123456

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
WHOAH!
What happened!? Such a surge in interest and I couldn't be by my computer when it mattered the most!
Well, I just wanted everyone to know that I've released . Here's the regarding that.
Now to respond to people's comments :D (I love this part)

i downloaded it tested it got menu in middle of screen could not get it to go past that screen enter did not work it no wonder i prefer renpy games or RPGM games or Steam RPG games like fallout 4 open world games around 40 gb before mods go in ends up around 60 gb
The controls are listed on the first page, under "Controls:"
There's a spoiler under it. Expand it, and you can get the controls.

anyone got a way to load, or share a save file, lvl 1 is near impossible to beat, do i just have to defeat all the mobs in the area?
There is no second area at the moment, and the enemies in the game are quite beatable. The difficulty's actually tuned down in .01 and .02.

There's now a tutorial review inside of the game menu. If you go through it, it might make battles easier to understand.

the sequences are impossible to read if its white,
This statement confuses me greatly. Free answers are different from patterns.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes