RPGM Abandoned Sex & Money [v0.4.0 Beta] [FunnyBunnyGames]

U

User_23654

Sex & Money.jpg

Overview:
In your life, a series of failures has begun. You owe a lot of money, your company is at risk of selling. And now you have a chance to change everything. And this chance - TV Show "Sex & Money"​

Thread updated: 2019-02-13
Release Date: 2019-02-13
Developer: FunnyBunnyGames
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Logo1.png Alice_bathroom1.png Alice_kiss1.png Alice_room_strip2.png Ending_bar_lose_girl.png Alice_sex_room7.png Perfect_end_home_2girl_cum1.png Perfect_end_home_2girl3.png Solo_good_end_office_sex14.png

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Trying to extract and keep getting an error saying the file is corrupt. Tried all mirrors.

:D CHEERS (c)

KONKERE

Jun 29, 2017
That is weird, I am using WinRaR lastest version and have never had a problem extracting anything before this. I used 7zip and done, as I said weird. Thanks @crust !! :D CHEERS (c)
Sorry, it's my fault. When I packed the game through 7zip, I forgot that there might be problems with unpacking through other archivers. Only after your message, I remembered a possible problem.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
huh so what is the verdict here bouys, those who tried, I am not to keen on games on RPGM.
So i needs someone stamp of approval before I try it !

Reactions: kamau

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm...tests it for a few days(in game day).
It seems there still a bug left?(or the dev left it on purpose because this is only a tech demo?). When we level up, we should get some points to increase our stats. But this doesn't happen except at the beginning. The consequences are only day 1 and day 2 are really fair. Suddenly starts from day 3, all the girls stats increase about 1.5x or 2x and our stats still the same makes it a lot harder.
A lot of rooms to explore but the random encounter rate is too high makes this game a bit repetitive (and boring:oops:) after a while.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL.. i saw that bathroom and thought same thing, I actually thought i should create a thread of called "Over used assets" so we can all have a laugh. Unfortunately it's what is on offer for us devs to us. One can design one's own assets in Blender but how long would that take?

As for the game/images they look really good, nice angles and ligthing.

i m not want to be the bad men here ... i wish luck and sucess to the devs of course :)

but ..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL.. i saw that bathroom and thought same thing, I actually thought i should create a thread of called "Over used assets" so we can all have a laugh. Unfortunately it's what is on offer for us devs to us. One can design one's own assets in Blender but how long would that take?

As for the game/images they look really good, nice angles and ligthing.
well i can make standard stuff myself :) , but true for someone who dont know, its long and pain.

BUT ! ...

nontheless, we have lots of simple tools. like simple shader that can change the whole style of the bathroom for exempl. it wont be a big change, but simply changing the wall for exempl to kick out thoses squarre/mosaic on it can still make a good change.
changing textures of various thing can very make this overused bathroom look like a whole different one...
as i say already multiples times on various thread. theyare no need to litteraly rebuild the whole thing from scratch.
but a simple small touch can make a difference and in same time, show that the dev want to be original and creative.

just my own opinion..

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Spot on... I know Stoper likes doing that...

well i can make standard stuff myself :) , but true for someone who dont know, its long and pain.

BUT ! ...

nontheless, we have lots of simple tools. like simple shader that can change the whole style of the bathroom for exempl. it wont be a big change, but simply changing the wall for exempl to kick out thoses squarre/mosaic on it can still make a good change.
changing textures of various thing can very make this overused bathroom look like a whole different one...
as i say already multiples times on various thread. theyare no need to litteraly rebuild the whole thing from scratch.
but a simple small touch can make a difference and in same time, show that the dev want to be original and creative.

just my own opinion..