RPGM Abandoned Sex & Money [v0.4.0 Beta] [FunnyBunnyGames]

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
My antivirus is not allowing the exe to run saying it has virus in it. What shall I do?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Seems lastest upgrades of some AV don't like RPGM games. That was reported in several times. Try to make an exception for the Geme.exe in your AV.

SolKarlus

Sep 1, 2018
It works fine, but what the hell ?! Some one could explain to me how it works?
Dont have a clue about what to do in battles

D

Deleted member 192287

Can we have a android port for this game?

U

User_10739

What a stupid ass game! How much strength do these women have? I have 110 and hit them with more than 1000 HP they can be dazed and weakened and still can't get their clothes off nor do they fall down.

Yet use sex attacks when they are fully clothed and you can win with about 300 lust points???

And what's with the items? Can't use whip and no clue what simple shocker or relaxing pills? Oh yeah, in the current combat day I have 7 of 3 watches???

eumeme

Jun 22, 2017
This actually could be a GREAT game if it goes in the direction of Night Games and include many kinks and such. Basically, we just need another Night Games that is being updated... Give an option to go directly for pants and panties or the upper body. If it is worked on, this can be a very good Night Games alternative. Just needs more Night Games in it.

Cheesey69

Aug 28, 2018
What to I have to do to advance the story? All I can do is fight and fight and then nothing else...