RPGM Abandoned Sex & Money [v0.4.0 Beta] [FunnyBunnyGames]

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
there is a few questions that i want to ask.

1. Is the shocker meant to shock myself instead of the girls?
2. Can't lose the game when i make a deal with the caller on day 15/16. Even if miss collecting enough gold i still win.
3. Why does the save option only available only at the end of the day or beginning
4. Can't remember the days that inform me to buy the key to the room. When i enter the room sometime the character change into different person on the same door.
5. The bathroom door sometime disappear
6. No tracking of gold medal to know the current ranking
7. The energy drink is useless as there is no drop in stamina or any change
8. Can't seems to get my whip to work even though i have enough point and have purchase some whip already.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I wanted to give it a shot but I can't even understand how the mechanics of the fights work. What is the point to give a tutorial and not explain one of the most (if not the most) important part of your game...

Reactions: Ryohky

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Same here - I wouldn't mind RPGM and the battles that much if there was at least some form of explanation / instructions as to how the fight system works?! And don't mention that 'tutorial' that is anything but....

Apart from a missing indicator as to my opponents' stats I'm also dumbfounded as to what I need to do - arouse them (up to what value?) or damage them - but then again inflichting several hundred points' worth of damage seems to do nothing apart from telling me 'she is weakened'?!

Then sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, sometimes it's a draw and then - sometimes the game just hangs (undressing Rose in the bathroom).

So if anyone @KONKERE can shed a light and share some insights / instructions that would be 'amaze-balls' ;-)

Reactions: Ryohky

McKraken

May 13, 2017
If battles are going to be a core part of the game, and the battles are *sex* battles, there needs to be better pay off for the actions than the most basic, flat text descriptors and standing-there CG variants. The girl's look really good, love Anna myself, but...kinda ruined when the fights are long, slightly confusing, and the girls are just standing there while you feel them up eight ways to Sunday (and vice versa).

KONKERE

Jun 29, 2017
I am here. About battles. I wrote a little explanation about the . I think this will help to understand the basics. At this stage, this is not the final version. I have a few ideas for improving and diversifying battles. At least I have ideas to add images or animations for each type of attack. Separate for each girl.

can i have sex with girl in red?

-
Yes. This is possible in one of the endings

sometimes the game just hangs (undressing Rose in the bathroom).
Could you elaborate? I have not encountered such a problem. Today I rechecked, no hangs.

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
I am here. About battles. I wrote a little explanation about the . I think this will help to understand the basics. At this stage, this is not the final version. I have a few ideas for improving and diversifying battles. At least I have ideas to add images or animations for each type of attack. Separate for each girl.

Yes. This is possible in one of the endings

Could you elaborate? I have not encountered such a problem. Today I rechecked, no hangs.
Can help how to get that ending?

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
Can provide save file for the girl in red ending? i seriously don't know what to do..i always get the solo ending and the game is just tedious to play again.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I've tried out much worse. I like the stripping attacks, it's true that the game is quite repettetive at its current state. But 5 girls to strip fight is a nice start.

Reactions: Mikedazz1