4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
My understanding is that the spells taught in Marigold are divine, not "normal" mage spells, so are not useful to Gwen.

There may be a problem in the canon here. HornyNinja and I will talk it over, whenever he sends me the next release for alpha testing.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
Does the builder atronach do anything just yet or do we need to wait? I got it from the aquatown mages guild.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
The builder atronach is supposed to be usable to help rebuild amethyst town. I haven't tested that, however. No idea if other functionality is intended.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
yes, if possible. Also I noticed there is a trade for green slime gems instead for blue slime gems in saphire city general store. Where do you find the green slime gems and what trade quest does that go to? Or is it just not finished yet?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
yes, if possible.
I will suggest it but I suspect it's out of scope.
Also I noticed there is a trade for green slime gems instead for blue slime gems in saphire city general store. Where do you find the green slime gems and what trade quest does that go to? Or is it just not finished yet?
Er. What?
I have no idea what you're talking about. The text "slime gem" doesn't appear anywhere in the game, and "slime crystal"s can be bought but not traded there.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
For the quest pig slop I fund 3 of the 4 giant meat. Can the quest be completed in the current build or do I wait for the next build? And for the haremon quest I noticed in kyosha there was a haremon trainer in Snowdrop city in 14.1. in 14.3 the trainer dissappeared. When we can go back there will they be added in or is this just a bug?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You should be able to complete Pig Slop. Collect Giant Meat from:
By fighting one specific set of Vampires
In recognition for having the Orc Charm or sufficient Respect in the swamp
Found lying around in Ragnarok, twice

You will not be able to return to Snowdrop City, so the combatant was removed so that you can't miss it.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You should already be able to finish the Rune College admissions test and buy spells as a result. Nothing more is yet implemented.

You should already be able to lift the Shadow Knights' curse, as a result of one of Gwen's researches.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
It seems I cannot lift the curse yet even though I have completed the research and bought the have gotten the amulet to get it enchanted for lance. The amulet was enchanted and now amelia can switch between fencer and shadow knight. I was talking about the arcane college. The first college that gwen is at and gets expelled from. Gwen has been accepted by the rune college in my game.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think anything else is implemented, and HornyNinja hasn't shared his roadmap with me.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
In the memory room there are two options for sex with gwen, sex crazed and experiment. I cant seem to figure out how to get the experiment in anything but the memory room. What use is the naga egg found in the very beginning? How do you have sex with amelia's mom?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
In the memory room there are two options for sex with gwen, sex crazed and experiment.
"Experiment" requires 60 points of affinity, having her decide that she does want to pursue a sexual relationship with Sebastian, and then talking to her in the castle library.

What use is the naga egg found in the very beginning?
Trolling you, like the freezing goo.
How do you have sex with amelia's mom?
Can't yet. I don't know if you will ever be able to.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes