4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Most quests seem to be only valid before the War Swords attack. It's complicated enough that I've occasionally called out things as suspicious but HornyNinja assured me that they've got it under control.

Scaly Gang ... looks awfully suspicious, like it should subtly break things to go back in. None-the-less, right now, it looks like you could go in and complete the quest in the questbook ... just not in the guild.

Party Time is not yet implemented

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
the Adventurerer's guild in zyn says the quests are updating for me and I Have the quest flocking together. What am I missing?
Having the same problem, I see no way to accept a quest through guild. I only got that quest through Nymph's FL.
Can't get into birdcage so stuck there.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
I don't obviously see how that bug could have been caused, but I can fix your save game if you send me it.
If you would be willing then could you help me out too XD
I'm attaching a save from the first time we visit Zyn with the complete harem.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
If you would be willing then could you help me out too XD
I'm attaching a save from the first time we visit Zyn with the complete harem.
Unfortunately, you have to do those events before Chapter 10. Which means before you have the complete harem with you. I have let HornyNinja know, and they said they will modify things to indicate your deadlines, but it's not yet addressed in the upcoming release.

Will there be sex scenes or no?
There are no plans for any illustrations. There's already textual sex scenes.

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Unfortunately, you have to do those events before Chapter 10. Which means before you have the complete harem with you. I have let HornyNinja know, and they said they will modify things to indicate your deadlines, but it's not yet addressed in the upcoming release.
I don't believe we are given the opportunity to be on Zyn world map before chapter 10, I am currently stuck in chapter 10 (where I have this problem) basically first visit to Zyn, right after Marigold town.
No matter what I try, I can't visit the birdcage, I was thinking to trying going back to a save from Chapter 9 and redoing but apparently I overwrote it.
I guess I created a confusion by saying complete harem :D

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
No, you've definitely uncovered a bug. You should be able to go to those events during chapters 10-13.

... Oh, I see, he just fixed that. He just released 0.14.3 on LoK which will fix this problem however I've reported a lot of bugs in the new chapter 14 content so I'd recommend stopping and waiting for a new bugfix release before you get to Sapphire City.

attn mods: I'd recommend not updating or promoting this thread with 0.14.3 due to these bugs

Reactions: MysterMani

viro

Nov 14, 2020
Hey, has anyone gotten a bug where some of your choices are missing? I think I'm in chapter 4, I just got the succubus party member in High Ecstasy City, but now I can't seem to say no... or select any option that isn't in the top half of the options.

Here are some screenshots of what I mean taken inside the library.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I think having sex with the new party member is somehow bugged. After loading an old save, I played through and the problem first appears when you select the sex option (as opposed to sex magic and gift) with her. Whenever I selected it, it caused the problem described and simply not selecting it did not cause the problem.

Last edited:

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I started a new game and in the first meeting in the hall of heros the game freezes. The scene will not go any further. is this a bug?

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I found a workaround by copying the save to version 14.1 and playing through that point and then saving/copying back to version 14.3.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately, the relevant event is somewhere between your file5 and file6. I don't really want to replay the entire bit between leaving High Ecstacy at the beginning of chapter 5, claiming the abandoned castle, forging through the valley and finally making it to New Jewel to see if I can possibly even find your bug :(

I'll forward your description as is, but it would be really helpful if you can make a save right before the relevant event.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
When trying to learn illusion magic from rhea the screen stays black and the game won't respond. The save is just before you talk to rhea.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I found another bug. I should be able to buy spells from the magic shop in marigold town for light magic but I cannot for some reason. I saved just before the merchant.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
When trying to learn illusion magic from rhea the screen stays black and the game won't respond. The save is just before you talk to rhea.
Can't reproduce. Is this in 0.14.1 or 0.14.3 ? I loaded your save, talked to Rhea, went through a long conversation, and then it faded back in as normal.

That event occurs in seven different places when talking to Rhea, and not all of them are well-formed. In fact, only the one in your save (on Map #159) is correct; the others all Fade Out without a matching Fade In. I'll report this to HornyNinja, although my understanding is that he's planning on moving these duplicated events into CommonEvents in the next release.

I found another bug. I should be able to buy spells from the magic shop in marigold town for light magic but I cannot for some reason. I saved just before the merchant.
Gwen cannot learn those spells. I'll ask HornyNinja to clarify that.

Thank you for reporting these!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes