4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Wait.

(The quest objective should change to "Find a way to return the statues to normal")

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone have a complete(for now) list of the investments? I have all but two in gem city and I think I have acquired everything else(I think).

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a complete(for now) list of the investments?
As of 0.14.1, here's the list of investments that Fionna can tell you about. Not all are good. Some are mutually exclusive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a whole bunch more investments involved in rebuilding Amethyst Town that are not covered above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do you rescue the women in the underwater level? The quest is called Krusty Krabs.
You have to have Gwen in your harem, and then you can work out a solution to return them back to normal. Just keep playing out the storyline if you do not have Gwen yet, even after you get Gwen just keep playing out the storyline.

Its also important to build up the Fuck Palace and get Gwen a library/lab. Aslo to talk to every member of your harem whenever the chance arises, saying at Inns, your Castle ect...

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I did the Adventure Time Quest where you have to go to the four lands to convince them not to abandon New Jewel. In the previous version I had, I did the first two, then I could not do anymore. I downloaded this version and went to the other lands. The dwarfs, the merfolk, and the ninjas. When I returned to my castle, My UPGRADES WERE GONE!!!

I still have the workshop, library, dungeon, but the kitchen, shrine, courtyard, the shack in the courtyard, all of them gone. Possibly the upgrades to the castle for defense also.

SO WHAT THE HELLL IS GOING ON?????? WHERE IS MY KITCHEN AND SHRINE??????

Is this happening to others? How do I fix it? Do I need to go back and do the battle with the war swords just to keep my upgrade? How do I fix this so I have the kitchen, shrine, ect. ?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
When I returned to my castle, My UPGRADES WERE GONE!!!

I still have the workshop, library, dungeon,
but the kitchen, shrine, courtyard, the shack in the courtyard, all of them gone.
That's definitely a bug. If you have saves before and after the War Swords fight, please send me them.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
That's definitely a bug. If you have saves before and after the War Swords fight, please send me them.
Here are my save files. I am sending you file 55, which is before the war, and file 90 which is after the war and going to the 4 other kingdoms. If you need more files or information, please let me know.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
When you get to the choice between playing as MC or Amelia, is it a thing where you only play as the chosen character's route until I assume everyone gets back together? Or do you switch around between the two at certain points? If it's the former do you miss much from whoever you didn't pick?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
This is right after the fight with the Lust King? The order doesn't matter, other than the ability to cheesily get better equipment in one party and equip it in the other party before the halves of your party could have recombined.

You get the ability to swap which party is active part-way through. I don't think it really changed things much.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
The standalone building on the Zyn map not on a road, west of Hunter City and south of Scale Town.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The standalone building on the Zyn map not on a road, west of Hunter City and south of Scale Town.
Hmm strange, if it's the building i think it is, the MC just says "I have no interest going in there".
Will go around and see if i missed anything.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You need to have accepted the "Kidnapped Harpies" quest in the Zyn Adventurers' Guild.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
the Adventurerer's guild in zyn says the quests are updating for me and I Have the quest flocking together. What am I missing?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Nothing? The quest is called "Kidnapped Harpies" in the Guild, and is called "Flocking Together" in the questbook.

If you have an incomplete "Flocking Together" quest, and can't get into the Birdcage, you have a bug. I don't obviously see how that bug could have been caused, but I can fix your save game if you send me it.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I can't seem to attach the files from the file folder on this site. What am I doing wrong? The results say no items match my search in the save folder.

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
You can't enter the birdcage nor do that quest after Chapter 14 starts - you must do that before the War Swords attack your house.

I'll send a note to HornyNinja asking that the text on the Birdcage explain why you can't enter. And to mark that quest as failed.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
At what stage is it possible to do the scaly gang quest? is it just before the war swords base attack? And is the Party time quest working because I can see the girl in the club but the quest won't go any further.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes