4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
noelle is not in party
Noelle is in the party, but is not playable. iirc you need to have recruited her to create the erotica grimoire before you even moved to the next chapter (if you somehow missed or skipped that part ... beats me :) )

She should show up automatically after you talk to the guards and takes you to the side

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Noelle is in the party, but is not playable. iirc you need to have recruited her to create the erotica grimoire before you even moved to the next chapter (if you somehow missed or skipped that part ... beats me :) )

She should show up automatically after you talk to the guards and takes you to the side
for some reason shes in the party,i went back to an early save and she joined the party,
thanks for you help

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
may delete this game because of a stupid maze
It's been a while since I did that maze, so I can't remember the direction sequence you have to move in, but yeah it can be a pain.

try this: if you've been moving for a while and getting no where, quit the game and reload the save where you're just about to enter the forest and try again.

Rauxen119

Feb 25, 2019
I had a question about a bug I found. Whenever I attack the vampire base to save Amelia the game bugs out. I beat the boss and for some reason the fight does not end? Also it spawns another version of myself off to the side. Is there a way for me to work around this or is the vampire base not something I can fight through?

And if I push the fight any further and continue beating the boss over and over again the game just breaks more and more.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
It's been a while since I did that maze, so I can't remember the direction sequence you have to move in, but yeah it can be a pain.

try this: if you've been moving for a while and getting no where, quit the game and reload the save where you're just about to enter the forest and try again.
Yup, Maze is horrible bad. I still have yet to solve it (after visiting elf city and heading to grove). I have found it possible to get trapped between the hedges and an open way that you can't take because 'you don't want to go back that way'.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone have a save for the latest version, I got bored but the scenes are still pretty well written.

iTzMrRaY

Jun 9, 2020
does investing in the creepy guy at the gift emporium worth it or investing in the madam? cause i stopped cause they both seem like meh choices

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes